04: Sereniteapot

"It's not that I have to but it's cause I want to."

----‐-------------------

Lumine exited the boat and helped with unloading the barrels and crates that contains most of their things. Lumine huffed as she stared at her things, realizing that she had brought so much with her. "I think I may have brought so much Inazuman souvenirs with me."

Paimon was busy in looking at her own souvenirs but takes out a bunch of lavender melons. "Yeah that's true. And our journey at Inazuma was like a giant whirlpool. But hey, I got a bunch of this and this~" She takes out a handful of Naku Weed as well.

Lumine laughs at Paimon. "Where will you be even using that? You don't even know how to cook , haha!"

Paimon crosses her arms and pouts. "Hey, I'm trying to learn. But my first cooking, which was yesterday got a little.... burnt-" Before she could even finish her sentence, a hoard of people came to the docks and went towards their direction. Almost everybody was there - Zhongli, Ningguang and the members of the Qixing (Keqing and Ganyu), Xiangling, Chongyun, Xingqiu, and Qiqi. Xinyan's eyes lit up as she was just exiting the boat. "Oh my, this is the first time that I've missed Liyue. I missed everyone."

"Hello there, old friends." Zhongli said as he approached Lumine, holding a bottle of Osmanthus Tea. He hands it to her. "Here, think of it as a welcome home gift."

"The whole Teyvat is my home..." Lumine replied, lying a little since she knew that after she finds Aether, there's a huge possibility that they would leave this world together.

"Qiqi misses you." The little zombie goes closer to them and gives lumine a hug. "Qiqi thought that you wouldn't be coming back. Qiqi misses Lumine."

Paimon had a little sidecomment. "I miss the food of Liyue though-"

"You're just in time, traveller. I need you to help us with Liyue's upcoming festival." A voice from the back of the crowd said. The owner of the voice appeared later on, which seemed to be Ningguang. She had a proper and elegant posture on, which made Lumine feel a little intimidated. "I need you to specifically help in arranging the New Year's event."

Lumine nods at her, stepping back a little as she fixes her other things. "I'd want to chat more with everyone but I believe I have to get settled first. If that's okay."

Everyone agrees at her request and slowly leaves. When nobody was in sight, Paimon goes to the inner part of the boat and gives a signal for Childe to come out. "Hey Childe, no need to hide anymore."

Childe comes out of his hiding spot along with his things. Compared to Lumine and Paimon, Childe only had a few things with him. His basket which might contain his belongings and his bow. Lumine sighs as she carried her things with her. "So, where will you be staying? So that I'd know where to find you."

Childe takes out a deep breath and closes his eyes, preparing himself an explanation. "Well I know that I could afford a place here but I know that they won't let someone in from the Fatui, especially after what happened with the whole Liyue fiasco... so if I could crash into your place-"

Lumine cuts him off as she grips tighter on her basket. "Let me guess, you have no where else to go?"

Childe nods hopelessly. "Yeah. Do you have any place like a camp perhaps?"

Paimon smiled mischievously. "Maybe."

═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══

"You made all of this, comrade?" Childe exclaimed as he eyed the place. He places his things on the side as he looked everywhere, with his mouth wide open.