.

~ Omniscient ~
*unedited*

Today was a tough day for Jordyn being that it was her brother's funeral. Jordyn and her brother were like best friends and the fact that he was now gone forever was hard for her to deal with. After the funeral she went she ditched the repast to avoid hearing all the sorries and getting all the hugs from people she only seen when somebody died in the family. She went to this bar downtown and I had some drinks. Usually a blunt or a hookah would relax her mind but she need to feel numb and knew that liquor would do the job. "Another double henny please." She said to the bartender. He fixed her shots and slid them in front of her. "Thanks.." she said throwing both shots back and placing the glasses back on the counter. She'd already had six shots and had them coming back to back. Tipsy was an understatement for sure.

Jordyn took another shot and bobbed her head to music that played throughout the bar. She was starting to feel real good and decided to lay her head down on the counter for a minute before leaving. As she laid her down she just embraced the faint conversations and glass clinking around. After a few minutes she heard the stool stick to her slide back across the floor and then back forward towards the bar. "I'll have what this beauty is having." She heard a deep voice say. Jordyn wasn't in the mood for anyone speaking to her or hitting on her but the way this man's voice echoed in her head sent a shiver down her spine. "Double henny coming up." The bartender said to the man.

She finally picks up her head and tries to avoid eye contact with this mystery man. Adjusting in her seat and fixing her clothes and hair Jordyn asks for her check and throws her hair behind her ear side eyeing the guy. From what she could see without turning around completely, was a big chested man. He had a dark chocolate complexion, a nice haircut with some fire ass waves in his hair. He was buff and seemed pretty tall; possibly taller than her and she's 6'0 even. That's an automatic plus for her because she loved a man bigger and taller than her. She cleared her throat and stood up as she reached in her Fanny pack to pull out some cash. "I got her bill." The man said making her look at him finally seeing his face. She wasn't no broke girl and didn't need anyone for anything so she was kind of offended that he did that. "I can handle my own bills. I didn't need you to do that." Jordyn snapped. He chuckled and bit his lip ignoring what she'd just said. With her being tipsy right now the last thing she needed was some man trying shoot his shot by paying for her drinks.

Jordyn rolled her eyes and walked out of the bar. The fresh cold air smacked her face as soon as she hit the sidewalk. It's the middle of December and it's actually pretty chilly out, this winter. Houston never really gets too cold but when it does it's like Michigan weather making it's way through the South with snow and freezing temperatures. She closed her trench coat and pulled her scarf tighter and headed down the street to her car. While she was walking her phone buzzed and she read the notification. It was a text from her ex and just his name coming up on her screen made moist between her thighs. They'd broken up a few months ago but have had a few sexual affairs here and there. They knew they wouldn't work as a couple but friends with benefits worked just fine.

She didn't want him tonight though, she was horny and tipsy but just wanted to be alone. At least that's what her mind was telling her. Her body wanted to be catered to in every way imaginable. Just as Jordyn approached her car the guy from the bar ran up and grabbed the door for her. "I'll help you with that love." He said with that same grin from inside the bar. Jordyn stepped back and mugged the guy hella hard. "Why the fuck are you following me?!" She said pulling out her gun from her fanny pack. The guy put his hands up in defense "I'm just tryna be a nice guy to fine girl like ya self ma. No funny shit. Ion even rock like that I just go after what I want until I get it or I just fall back." The way he spoke in such a street tone and the deeper his voice got with each word gave her chills again. She looked him up and down and then put her gun away.