...

~ Omniscient ~
*unedited*

Today was a great day and the weather was just right. Jordyn had a few meetings and ran a couple errands earlier, so her day was pretty productive. As a reward, she wanted to treat herself to a nice relaxing dinner and have some down time. Making reservations for a private table at a fine restaurant, Jordyn went home to get dolled up for the occasion.

Blessed physically with a body of natural slim curves. Jordyn, even without trying, her dips, cuts, and creases accentuated through her clothes. She eventually decided to wear this cute half haltered blue dress, with small ruffles. Accenting the dress, she paired it with dainty silver heels and curled her hair.

(Image of the outfit)

Once ready, she grabbed her clutch, her keys, and left the house

Once ready, she grabbed her clutch, her keys, and left the house. Taking about 45 minutes to get to the restaurant, she let valet park her car and strutted inside. Greeted and seated quickly, Jordyn was placed with a menu and given a glass of water. As she looked over the menu, she stopped to glance around the restaurant observing her surroundings and then proceeded to decide on what she was going to order.

After a while, the waiter came and took her order, bringing back a bottle of red wine to the table. "Excuse me, the madam over there wanted me to serve this to you. Enjoy ma'am." He said, glancing and pointing across the room to her direction as he trailed off. As soon as their eyes met, there began a brewing of sexual tension. The woman was flawlessly beautiful. Greeting each other with a smile, Jordyn timid but flirtatious looked away and sipped her glass.

Jordyn's dinner had come, ultimately enjoying everything she devoured. Sipping more of the wine, she chose to leave the bottle half empty, as she called for the bill. After paying for her dinner, before leaving, she went to use the restroom. Making her way, she glanced over to the table where the woman sat but saw it was empty. Responding in slight annoyance, she wanted to personally giver her thanks for the bottle of wine. It was just the nice and respectable thing to do. After using the bathroom she washed her hands and looked into the mirror. Jordyn saw where she needed to make a few adjustments. So, she grabbed her lipstick from out of her clutch to touch up her lips, and fluffed her curls just a bit, making sure she looked presentable.

Continuing being vain in the mirror, she didn't notice being watched by the person behind her. Moving her phone down from taking selfies, she saw the woman from the table was behind her waiting to use the sink. "Oh, I am so sorry. Just hogging the sink. Go head." Jordyn said moving to the side and letting the woman go forward. She
said, a little embarrassed. "Oh you're okay, beautiful." The woman responded with a chuckle. "I'd be in the mirror like that too if I was as fine as you are." She stated with a sexy ass smirk on her face. "Thank you. Oh! and thanks for the wine too. You didn't have to do that." Jordyn said blushing. "It's no problem at all. I love gifting items to beautiful women...such as yourself." She said reaching for Jordyn's hand and kissing it.