....

~ Omniscient ~

Something that really grinds my gears is when I ask a person not to do something and they do it. Now you've played with me and I have to show you that I'm not that chick to be played with. I had a hot little date tonight with this guy from work. He took me to roof top dinner and he had us a tent set up and everything. The only problem is that I asked him before the dinner not cross any boundaries. Those being not to touch me too much. I know me and I know that the slightest touch from a fine man only ends up being a freak show. I can't control myself. How fine this dark chocolate thang is I just know tonight is going to be one of those nights.

We're sitting side by side under this tent and he's talking to me while sip from our champagne. While he's talking I can't help but notice how much he's rubbing and squeezing my thighs and waist. I'm giving him my full attention but it's starting to get hard. I've dazed completely out and began undressing him with my eyes. I bit my lip and took a big sip from my glass. I sat the glass down and wiped the corners of my mouth. I looked over at him real seductively. "Shhh, I have something to say now." I said placing my finger against his plush lips. He smirks and leans his head back.

"Now I could have sworn we discussed the no touching. Right?" I asked. Before he could speak I keep talking. "I tried to warn you but I don't think that was good enough. I feel like you've teased me long enough. Now I want to play." I said as I straddled his lap. Immediately his hands found my waist and he rubbed my lower back up and down. I looked him in the eyes and bit on my lip. I put my hand around the back of his head and pulled him into a deep and wet kiss. We kissed so passionately and it turned me on. He grabbed and squeezed on my ass the entire time. I pulled back and softly bit his lip. "I think you know where this going from here." I said as I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. He lifted my dress over my head and threw it with his shirt leaving me with just my panties on. I reached down between us and unbuttoned his pants. He watched my every move grinning and licking his lips.

I got up and kneeled down in between his legs and pulled his pants and boxers down below his knees. I looked up at him as I grabbed his dick and stroked him real slow. I kissed the tip of his rather big dick. He was packing for sure with about 9.5 inches of thick, veiny chocolate. I then licked him from the tip down to the bass and back up. "Ssss, don't tease me baby. Suck that shit." He grunted tensing up. "See teasing is what you did to me and I think it's only fair that you see how that feels." I said with a smirk. Before he could speak I took his whole length in my mouth and began my assault on him. I sucked and stroked at the same time and then pulled back to spit on it making it real wet and sloppy. He held his head back and placed his hand at the back of my neck. I bobbed up and down and in a circular motion. The feeling of his dick growing in my mouth made me super wet and more turned on. I moaned against his dick sending a wave of vibrations through him. "Ouuu shit! Just like that ma! Fuck! That shit feel good!" He said pushing my head down further for his dick to touch the back of my throat.

I gawked and slurped him up and stroked him in a smooth, quick rhythm. He moaned and shook as he came to his climax. Just as he was about to bust I deep throated him and massaged his balls in my hand and then went down to suck on them as well. I sucked and slurped on his balls and stroked him in my hand. I felt him pulsating and I came back up and held my tongue out as he grabbed my head and released all over my face and mouth. I swallowed what fell in my mouth and wiped the rest with my fingers and sucked it off. "Fuccckkk!! You finna get yours now shorty! Get yo ass up here." He said pulling me up as he laid back against the pillows we had. Once he was situated he didn't speak any other words he just pulled my panties off and placed me over his face and pulled me into his mouth. "Aaahhh shittt!" I moaned out when his tongue went from my clit to my opening.

He was eating me so good and wasn't letting up! I put my hand on his head and started grinding on his tongue. It felt so damn good. "Mhmm yesss! Right there!" I moaned. He lifted me a little just enough for him to put two fingers in and started fingering me so deep. I felt my orgasm quickly approaching. My body shook as a came and squirted all in his mouth. He didn't stop until he'd licked and sucked all my juices up. I fell back onto to blankets and he moved my body over so that he could be on top of me. I laid there catching my breath until he pushed my legs up to the air and slid inside me so smoothly. It caught me off guard. He was so big and real deep. "Ooooohh God!!!" I screamed. He stopped deep stroking me and pushed legs further back and farther apart for more access. I grabbed his back and squeezed tight as he continued stroking in and out going faster than before. "This pussy feel so good!! Shit you wet asf!" He grunted picking up the pace and ramming deeper inside me. "Unnhhh yesss!! Yesss!!!" I moaned through another orgasm and again he didn't stop. He went harder and fucked me through it.

The way he was fucking me had my mind blown. This is definitely the best dick I've ever had. I'm taken aback when he reaches for my throat and slightly chokes me while tongue kissing me at the same time, never losing his rhythm. I was in heaven. Here I was trying to be the aggressor and he has completely dominated me. He lifts up and sucks on my breast going from each side to the other. I can't take his strokes the way, it's just too much! I pushed him back and pulled my legs down to his waist and then leaned him onto his back while he was still inside me. I started riding him like a damn horseback rider. He grabbed my ass and held it while I rode him in circles. I spelled my name out while riding on my toes and just as I got to the last letter we both climaxed. "Ohhhh F-FUCKKK!!" "Aaahhh!! Ughhh shittt!!" We both moaned out.

I rode us out of our high and slowed down placing my hands on his chest. We made eye contact and stared at each while I stopped my movements. "Damn, you're good!!" I said leaning down and kissing his lips. He laughed and smacked my ass. "Not too bad yourself. Sexy ass!" He exclaimed. I climbed off of him and laid beside him with my legs intertwined with his. He put his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. "Ima let you rest for now. Then we can leave and go back to my place. I got so much more I wanna do to you baby." He said looking down at me. I smiled and replied "Oh I hope you don't think I'm afraid? I'm ready for whatever daddie!" He laughed and licked his lips. "This was just the tease show. When we get to my place, we going for hours and hours and hours. So get ready." That's the thing he said before his phone rang. He picked it up and his face changed immediately. "Oh shit, it's my wife! Don't say nothing be quiet while I answer!" He said jumping up. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

I grabbed my panties and dress and put them on and then my shoes. I grabbed my purse and keys and phone and stood up. "Thanks for that bomb ass dick daddie!!" I yelled as I walked passed him on the phone making sure to bump his shoulder. Niggas ain't shit.