..

~ Omniscient ~
*unedited*

Every time she get into friendships some shit always goes south. Especially when she befriends these messy ass hoes. See Jordyn is the kind of female that really only fucks with niggas. She doesn't surround herself with females too much because she knows how she can get when tried or disrespected. Of all the dudes she's ever considered a friend there was only one of them who was her best friend. They were friends for over 10 years but that came to end one night after they did something they promised never to do.

~ Flashback ~

"Clarence I know we said we'd never sleep with each other but I don't think I can resist you right now." Jordyn said rubbing his face. They were sitting in the stairwell of Jordyn's condo building. It's been almost four hours and they'd just been there talking about how they felt like their relationship as best friends was coming to an end. Clarence was seeing this chick and ever since she came around it was like the bitch just wanted problems with Jordyn just because she was his best friend. The bitch envied Jordyn so much that she would wear clothes that she'd seen Jordyn wear before to try and impress Clarence. If she was secure within herself she wouldn't need a nigga to depict her looks or feel insecure about him having female friends. Tauh.

Clarence understood why it bothered Jordyn but he wasn't understanding why his tough ass best friend was letting a piece of pussy that he only hit time from time get to her. He always told her that no broad would come between there friendship but Jordyn being Jordyn wasn't here for female drama for nobody best friend or not. "I mean if you really think about it, she copied you because I love how you dress and I'm always checking you out. She wanted the attention I had for you on her. I never tried to make a pass at you cause I know our agreement but shit, sometimes I couldn't help myself from admiring how fine you are. You're the baddest female I've ever been around and to be a hunnid ion think a bitch fuckn with you." He said looking her in her eyes. He wanted her to know he meant every word.

"You know how I am when it come to these random ass bitches you bring around. Ion have time to be dragging no hoe from Houston to Chicago about my respect!" Jordyn fussed. The aggressive tone she had was making Clarence blush cause he enjoyed seeing her irritated. She always had a cute ass mug on her face so you couldn't really take her serious but he knew better to show the smile that was creeping onto his face. "Yeah I know how you get down but you wouldn't even have to do that cause all these hoes I fool wit know they place. I'd never put my hands on a woman but for you..yeah I'll slide one of these hoes. Real shit!" He said truthfully and she turned her head to hide the fact that she knew he was serious. Jordyn wasn't slick and Clarence knew what this whole conversation was about.

Although she wanted to move on from being best friends, she couldn't deny that she'd imagined what it'd be like between them sexually. This was gonna be her way of finding out. What other time than now since afterwards they would no longer be friends anyways. Go out with a bang right? "So tell me this C, you ever thought about me while with them hoes? If I'm being honest, I've thought about you a few times before while being with someone else." She spoke truthfully laying it all on the table. Clarence laughed and rubbed his hand down his face and then bit his lip. "Well hell yeah I have. Especially when I was with this one chick- nawl I'm just fuckn witcha. But yeah I have thought about you a few times too. Why?" He replied with a grin. Jordyn stood up and faked a stretch before standing in front of him. He watched her movements not taking his eyes off of hers. If he didn't know any better he could tell what she was finna do.

She stood there looking at him and just nodded her head in response to what he had said. The procrastination was driving him crazy so "Come here Jo." He said motioning her to sit in his lap. She moved forward without hesitation and sat down between his legs. "I know what you want so you don't have to beat around the bush. We grown asf. So what's stopping you from bending that ass over this stair rail and taking this dick?" Jordyn was low key shook but also turned on. She said nothing but bit her lip and moved her hands down below her. She grabbed his belt buckle and loosened it then undid his pants. Clarence leaned back against the stairs and let her do whatever she was going to do.

Once her hands reached his engorged member she caressed it in her hand and leaned in to kiss him. He placed his hands on her ass and kissed her back adding a little tongue in the mix. He sucked her lip and then bit it making her sigh in painful pleasure. As he grew in her hands she let go to undo her pants. She stood up over him and pulled her pants off and sat back in his lap now straddling him. He unstrapped her bra and pulled off from under her shirt. He squeezed her breast and then went back to her ass. As they continued to kiss Jordyn shocked Clarence when she slipped him inside of her without warning. No words just actions took place from that point.

"Oooweee you dripping Jo, damn!" Clarence moaned feeling her warm hole swallow him up. She moved her hips slow adjusting to his size and held his shoulders while she rode him. "Can't believe this is what I've missed out on! Shit! Now I understand them hoes." Jordyn said through a moan. It didn't take long for her to adjust and she picked up the pace riding him faster rocking her hips in a circle and back and forth. She was riding him she had spelled her name out. Clarence was in euphoria holding her waist in place and then bottoming out hard and deep. "Ohh Fuck! Shittttt! Damn C!" She screamed as he pounded her pussy. Jordyn threw her head back as she rode out her first climax. Feeling her clinch around his member sent him into over drive. He picked her up making sure he stayed inside and pinned her up against the wall.

Jordyn locked her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and moaned and screamed while he beat her guts up. Clarence was stroking her upwards hitting her spot repeatedly making her buck in his arms. "You gonna make me squirt C! Aaahh fuck!" She moaned out scratching his back. Another orgasm ripped through her body and he didn't lose his pace or rhythm. He pounded her out lifting her legs higher in his arms. As she began to squirt his dick slid out and he lifted her to his neck by waist and slurped her pussy up like a slushy. "Ohhh my— dammit Clarence!!!" She yelled in pleasure. Clarence ate her out real good not living a drop left and put her down to her feet. He grabbed her ass bringing her into a deep passionate kiss. They moaned into each other's mouths sucking one another's tongue.

Jordyn pulled back and reached for his dick as she was about to bless him with some bomb ass head. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back up and threw her against the rail with her back facing him. She moaned at his aggression. The way Clarence was handling her in this stairwell was so unimaginable. She never knew he could fuck this good and she didn't want it to stop. Clarence brushed up against her backside and rubbed her up and down her body cause them both to bite their lips. Her curves were radiant and she had the most perfect breasts. Her nipples were so hard and pretty he couldn't help not to pinch and squeeze on them. This was making Jordyn wet all over and she leaking down her thighs. Clarence moved one hand up thigh picking up her wetness and licking it off his fingers. He stared her in her eyes while doing so.

Jordyn opened her mouth for him to feed her some too and she sucked herself off his fingers so passionately. While she did that she was too busy eye fucking him that she didn't notice him rubbing his tip against her clit from behind. "Ughh!" She moaned as he thrusted into her. He separated her legs and then lifted one onto the rail "hold it right there and don't let it come down." He instructed and she did as told. With complete access Clarence tore her walls down like a maniac. He fucked her hard making her moan and yell out obscenities. They both felt their climaxes taking over them. She came and squirted raining on his dick and he emptied his thick warm load inside of her. He wouldn't be surprised if they'd just made a baby after that session.

Jordyn put her leg down and turned around facing Clarence, she kissed him and hugged him tight. He grabbed her ass and held on while they hugged. After a few minutes they let go and gathered their clothing and got dressed. Once they were all dressed Clarence pulled Jordyn by her waist and kissed her deeply causing her to moan against his lips. " See you around Jo. You'll always be my bestie fasho! Love ya!" He kissed her cheek and walked off down the stairs. Jordyn stood there with tears creeping out of her eyes. "Love ya C." She whispered. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath fixing her shirt and then she headed back to her condo. There's wasn't no coming back from this but she was okay with how it ended.

She Accepted The Fact That Best Friends Didn't Last Always And Was Now Ready To Move On From Her & Clarence's Relationship As Friends.