♡ Chapter 5 - Training Camp ♡

Art credit: ME! AGAIN! this one was a pic I drew to use for my computer background lol

(don't forget to check out my insta:  @ _.mars_art._ )

//mentions of death//

Two weeks later, it was the morning when they were to leave for the training camp. Sho had been stressing about the camp the night before, so he didn't fall asleep until two hours before he was to catch the bus.

In the morning, he was late leaving because Natsu had woken up early and was having a temper tantrum because of Shoyo leaving. He eventually got rid of her when Isa was woken up by the noise. By then though, he was already five minutes late, so by the time he got to the school, he was half an hour late, and everyone was already there.

"BOKE! YOU'RE LATE!" Kageyama yelled out the bus window. He was immediately scolded for yelling as most of the team were sleeping already.

"I'm sorry!" Sho whisper yelled to Coach. "My sister wasn't letting me leave!"

"Whatever, Hinata, you're here now. Get on the bus so we can go," Coach Ukai replied grumpily with a yawn.

"Yes, Coach," He replied before getting on and sitting next to Suga on the bus. He was still pretty nervous, so he started to fidget with his necklace before Suga told him to stop moving around and to get some sleep.

He woke up about three hours later and realized that he had fallen asleep on Suga. He sat up and turned towards Suga to apologize but noticed that he was looking at the necklace around his neck. Shoyo's hand immediately went up to cover it up, hiding it from Suga's gaze. When Suga saw Sho cover it up, he tore his gaze away and looked back up to him with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Hey, you're awake," he said looking a bit sheepish from being caught staring.

"Ya," Shoyo said a bit harshly. Answering the unspoken question he said, "It was a gift from my father."

"It's really nice," Suga responded. "I was only looking because I was curious about it. Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's ok," Sho replied, giving Suga one of his bright smiles. "Sorry if I came off a bit harsh. I'm just really protective over it," he admitted, looking at his feet.

"I get what you mean," Suga said. He gestured to a bracelet on his arm, one Shoyo had hardly noticed before. It was a silver bracelet, with a couple of different charms on it.

"This was a gift from my mother." He smiled. "She gave it to me when I was little, and I haven't taken it off since then." He looked back up to Sho. "Once though, when I was playing volleyball back in middle school, the ball slipped and broke one of the charms off. I was devastated," he chuckled. "Luckily though, it was only a charm that fell off and broke and not the whole thing. My mom was able to get a copy of it, so in the end, it wasn't too much of a big deal." He finished his story with a bright smile, looking up at Shoyo.

Telling Suga about his necklace had brought up memories of his dad, and he started getting sad and anxious again. Suga must have noticed the mood drop, because he turned around fully in his seat to face Sho, then asked him what was wrong.

"It's nothing," he replied, looking down at his feet so Suga wouldn't see the sadness in his eyes.

"No. It's not nothing," Suga said stubbornly. "You can trust me Hinata," he said in a calm voice, resting a hand on his shoulder.