♡ Chapter 9 - Explanation ♡

GUYS ITS ACTUALLY THE LAST CHAPTER THIS TIME!!!!!! ARE YOU EXCITED CAUSE I AM!!!

ALSO SORRY I SKIPPED A  WEEK BUT IM HERE WITH THE LAST CHAPTER AHHHHHHH

FULL ART CREDIT TO JANA (@ drjdocdoc ) ON TWITTER!!!

//MENTIONS OF MURDER//

As they entered the gym, everyone went quiet and all heads turned towards them.

"There you guys are!" Dachi yelled, running up to them. He surprised Sho by hugging both of them tightly.

"I was worried." He sighed. "Don't do that again." Once he pulled away, Shoyo got a glimpse of the teams. They all had worried eyes, and to his delight, none of them looked to be of Kirai nature.

Suga stepped in front of Shoyo and started explaining. He told everyone about how the facility was attacked, and how their minds were 'wiped' of each other but that when they wiped them it only half worked. He told them how every time they saw another Winged Child, they both got a flash of memory of each other. 

He also explained how America was one of the worst places for a Winged Child to be, because of the Kirai and laws permitting the hunt of Winged Children. He told them about how Winged Children didn't have any 'extra powers' or anything, and that they literally only had wings and something to conceal those wings.

"But wait-" Noya said. "Didn't Hinata live in America?" 

"Uh- um Ya I did," Shoyo said looking at the ground. "Everything Suga said about America is true, if not an understatement. I lived there until this last year because my dad-" he cut himself off, realizing where the sentence was going to end up.

Suga looked sympathetically at Shoyo before making eye contact, giving him a look as if to ask permission. Shoyo nodded before looking back down at the ground.

"Shoyo was relocated to Japan for a reason," Suga started. "His father was- well his father was killed by the Kirai and with no other family to take him in, he was located here to live with the Hinatas."

"That's terrible chibi-chan," Kuroo said sympathy evident in his voice. He went over to Shoyo and hugged him, brushing up against Shoyo's wings, accidentally tickling him. Shoyo let out a giggle, and the rest of the players gave him a questioning look. "My wings are ticklish," He said smiling.

Everyone's eyes widened. Moving forward to life the mood, they advanced on Shoyo, about to tickle him.

*****

"Hey, uh guys?" Akashi spoke up after a while.

"Ya?" Suga said, getting the rest of the gym's attention back to Akashi instead of the tickle fest.

"I uh, I have something to tell you guys too." They hesitate.

They had the whole gym's attention now, so they felt kind of intimidated by all the stares. Bokuto, although dense sometimes, realized this, so he went to stand with them, giving them a comforting look.

Akashi made eye contact with Suga, then grabbed a charm from inside his pocket. They handed the charm to Bokuto, and a huge pair of black and grey wings sprouted from his back.

Bokuto's eyes followed their wings, and he took a step back, wide-eyed, to get a better look at them. He started forward to an anxious Akashi and reached out to touch their wings. Akashi flinched a little, but when Bokuto touched their wings, they instantly relaxed.

"Oh my gosh!" Suga yelled breaking the two out of their bubble. "Your wings are beautiful! How did I not know this before!" he exclaimed, starting forward to look at Akashi's wings.

"I uh- well I uh, didn't want to tell anyone probably for the same reason as Hinata," Akashi said looking at the ground.

"Wait," Shoyo's eyes widened. "You came from America too?" 

"Yeah," Akashi said quietly. 

Shoyo went over to them and wrapped them in a huge hug.

The two of them had a moment, knowing what each other went through. They broke apart after a second, and Akashi smiled at Sho before looking back at the teams. 

"Sorry," they said rubbing the back of their neck.

"It's ok Akashi," Suga said with a smile. 

"Akashiiiiiiii." Bokuto draws out. "Can I touch your wings again? They are so coooooool!" he said surprisingly considerate. 

"Yes, Bokuto you can." They say with a smile. "Just be careful at the tips of the wings; they're sensitive."

"Hey Sho, can I touch yours?" Kenma asked quietly, reaching out from beside Shoyo. "Ya just be careful; like Akashi said." Sho smiled. Kenma reached out to touch his wings, and when he did, it made Sho let out the cutest giggle anyone had ever heard.

"Oh my gosh. That was adorable!" Suga gushed.

After that, everyone surrounded the three Winged Children, asking questions and touching their soft wings and just generally making them feel appreciated and loved.

How we feeling? 

I'm feeling pretty pog if I do say so myself 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

ITS OVER ADJSJFAJSDFALKSDNJFA

Hope you guys enjoyed the story :) 

I sure enjoyed writing it (and winning $25 from it ;) ) 

and for the last time, 

Don't forget to drink water and bind safely

-Mars <3

(768 words)

(P.S!! I'll probably be posting other stories, I think I still have a few Harry Potter ones I want to publish, and a couple of MYCT ones that I want to write, so stay tuned for more!!)