CHAPTER 7

After what felt like the best orgasm of all time. Olivia and her sex partners got dressed and went to join the now dwindling crowd outside in the club area.
Though she didn't want to have anything to do with Antonio at first, now the thought of doing this again was overwhelming.
His dick made her feel things that Michael could never do, and she loved every moment of it.

"I must say, when Gabi told me she wanted to have a threesome with someone she just met, I was hesitant to do it. But after tonight I wouldn't mind doing it again with you Olivia" Antonio stated as he walked through the door

"Yeah, I felt the same way at first. But what we did, it was amazing"

"I told you guys would love it, you should listen to me more often," Gabi remarked

"I know babe, but you know how I feel about sharing you with other women"

"Come on Antonio, Olivia is basically your friend too. Besides, I was hoping that we could do this again like an actual couple"

"What do you say, Olivia? How do you feel about sharing girlfriend?" Antonio asked

Feeling a mixture of shock and excitement at the question asked, Olivia was unsure of what to say.
She always thought of having a relationship with Gabi and her alone, but the thought of sharing her with Antonio was also very tempting.
But before she could answer, a frightening thought came to mind, what would Michelle and the others think when they find out? Or worse, what would Michael think when he finds out that she left him to be with not only his mistress but his mistress other boyfriends.

The thought of all that possible scenarios coming to pass was unbearable, If anyone were to find out what really has been happening, she could lose them for good. And that was a nightmare she wouldn't want to come to light.

"So... what do you think? Would you be our girlfriend Olivia?" Gabi asked

"Um, I don't know what to say. Would it be ok if I take a few days to think about it?"

"Yes, of course, take as long as you want. Just make sure the answer is yes in the end"

"Ok, I'll think about it and give you both an answer in a week or two"

"Two weeks is a long time to wait. But I guess it's ok. You are worth the wait" Antonio remarked as he kissed Olivia on the lips

The night was coming to an end, with the beautiful rays of the morning sun slowing raising, the club's doors were reaching their closing time.
With so much on her mind and a life-changing decision to make, Olivia parted ways with her companions and headed home.

Once at home, it was blatantly clear that she was alone. The heavy burden that was Michael's presence was absent from the loft, leaving a light and airy feeling. On the counter was a note he left, titled I Love You. Which was just as awkward seeing it as hearing him say those words in person.

It has been so long since she had heard him say I love you that seeing it on the letter was as though it was the first time she had seen or heard it since they started their relationship.
Not wanting to dampen her upright spirit, she didn't bother to open it, as she threw it in the trash where it and his feelings belonged.

Two weeks has passed since Olivia's threesome, and it took all of her willpower not to call or visit Gabi for another genre of mind-blowing sex after what they shared at the club.
Gabi's exhibition a the art gallery on Pigalle street was to be held tonight, which was unnerving as she promised her friends that she would introduce them to Gabi at said exhibition.

With the exhibitions just hours away, Olivia has an important decision to make. Will she choose to be in a throuple relationship with both Gabi and Antonio, or will she choose Gabi only and risk putting her heart out there to get hurt?
One thing is for sure, she must have her final answer by tonight.