CHAPTER 6

"Oh my god, that was amazing. I've never experienced climax like that before" Olivia stated as they laid down beside each other

"Well, now you know what you've been missing.'

"Yeah, I had to idea sex with you would be so enticing. It felt as though you knew exactly how and where to touch at the right time I wanted you to"

"Well if you're interested, we can always go for another round"

"Ooh, would love nothing more than to stay here and spend the whole day with you. But, I have to go home. But we can always pick up where we left off some other time"

"Ok fine, but It better be soon. Now that I know how great we are together, I'm gonna want to spend more time with you"

"I'm glad you feel that way, cause I want nothing but to spend all day and night with you" Olivia responded as she came off the bed

"Hey, I was wondering. How would you feel about being my muse for my art show next month?"

"Art show? What do you have in mind exactly?"

"Well, I want to base my entire collection around you and your magnificent body. However, you would have to pose naked for me to get an accurate draft of you"

"Are you sure you want to base an entire collection on me? I'm not really the modeling type"

"Of course I do. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I want to showcase your beauty for the world to see"

"Well, since you put it like that, I can't say no"

"Great. Either way, I was gonna make it about you whether you yes or no. But I'm glad you agreed" Gabi stated jokingly

"As much as I would love to stay and protest with you, I must go. My soon to be ex-husband should be home by now, and I want to have a chat with him about our future"

"Well, I won't hold you any longer. But I will miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

The two ladies shared one last passionate kiss goodbye before Olivia exited the room.
Meanwhile, Kacey and Michelle were eagerly anxiously waiting on Olivia outside the resort grounds, to get some answers in regards to her performance at the mall earlier today.

As Olivia departed the elevator, she was smiling from cheek to cheek. It was the first she had experienced such an orgasm, though she had been very sexual with Michael during their marriage, she has never felt such a release.

Walking with an extra pep in her step, Olivia slid through the spinning glass entrance doors of the resort and was greeted with stern eyes and gritted teeth.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you."

"Well, well, well. Isn't it miss I'm too good for my friend" Kacey stated with her hands folded across her chest

"Kacey, Michelle. What are you guys doing here?"

"The better question is what are you doing here? Or better, who are you doing here?"

"What? I'm sorry girls but I have no idea what you're talking about" Olivia stated as she walked past them"

"Really! Don't you dare lie to us? We saw you, Olivia. We were there at the mall this morning and we saw you kissing that woman" Michelle shouted

Feeling utterly shocked by Michelle's words, Olivia stopped dead in her tracks. It was now evident that she can no longer keep her secret from them. The only question is, will they understand why she did what she did. Or will they hate her instead?