CHAPTER 3

It was a gloomy and mystic Saturday morning at Olivia's loft. Michael left early that morning, claiming he had an early brunch with some of the guys from work at the Saint - Louis Pigalle Hotel. Which was strange, as he told her the night before that he was not a fan of any of the staff at his law firm. After failing to convince him to take her out on a date, or even consider opening the gift she bought him, he left in a hurry, without a second glance. With curiosity running through her veins, Olivia decided to take her friend's advice and keep tabs on him for today.

The Saint - Louis Pigalle Hotel was absolutely breathtaking, just a 3-minute walk from the nearest metro station. It has features such as waxed oak floors, with updated rooms featuring Suites with added living rooms with a sofa bed, some even offer balconies as a bonus.

It was an amazing hotel, but not a place one would choose to meet his newfound friends for brunch. Something was very wrong with this arrangement and Olivia is determined to get to the bottom of it

Olivia followed Michael at a safe distance, dressed in an oversized beige trench coat with high-waisted pants coupled with a pair of shades her mother bought her from one of her many trips. Olivia was in a complete undercover mood as she followed her target through the hotel's floor.

As Michael walked past the reception area, it was painfully obvious that he was no stranger to this hotel. Ladies of all ages pursued to flirt with him, some even gave him their number while he stood there flirting with no ring on his finger. Clearly, there was an anterior motive for this so-called brunch he had planned.

As he proceeded to enter the elevator with one of his gals attached to his hip, Olivia followed his trail by hiding in plain sight. She pretended to be an assistant for an elderly woman with her many dogs, clutching one of the Shih-Tzu dogs in her hands, holding him high enough to hide her face from her husband who was standing a few feet away.

As the elevator door closes, Michael punches in the number 10 which was odd. Cause if he was indeed going to brunch, he would have punched in floor 2 where the restaurant was located. Olivia's mind was in a whirlwind at this point. Where the hell is he going anyways?.

While Olivia plundered on her husband's whereabouts, the elevator doors opened on the designated floor and Michael was too hasty to get out. Why is he in such a rush? She wondered.

Wanting to get answers to her many questions. Olivia continued her pursuit until Michael came to an abrupt end in front of room 24. Which was the most exquisite and expensive room at this remarkable resort.

With curiosity at its peak, Olivia pretends to open the door to the room across the hall, wanting to get a birds-eye view of the person he was so eager to meet. Without hesitation, the door swung open, with a beautiful woman at its entrance.

"Hello, darling. What took you so long?" Asked Gabriella

"Sorry babe, it took me forever to get away from my wife"

"Fine, but you're gonna have to make it up to me"

"Oh baby, you know I will do anything for you. Just give me some time and I will end things with her and then it will be just you and me"

"You don't have to do that you know, as long as we can meet up this I will be satisfied" Gabriella responded

"Anything for you babe. Now why don't we continue where we left off last night"

"Music to my ears"

Olivia couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing, her husband was not here to meet his buddies, rather he was here to meet his mistress, In fact, seductress would be a better word.