CHAPTER 9

‌The journey to the Lambridge Hospital was no easy feat. After flatlining three times and being resuscitated by paramedics, it's amazing that she got to the hospital in time.

In total, Olivia has one punctured kidney, a bullet stuck in her right shoulder- bone, a broken thigh bone, and a ruptured buttocks.
The pure sight of her was evident that she went through a gruesome ordeal.

The hospital doctors and nurses were at the entrance when the ambulance arrived. Wasting no time, they stroll her to the operating room and began the seven-hour surgery that would ultimately save her life.

Though she was comatose, she was alive and that was more than what she could hope for. Now. All that's left is for her to awake from her long slumber so Sergeant Bob could catch the culprit in hiding.

By morning she was out of surgery, so the nurse at the front desk proceeds to call her emergency contact listed in the phone book the police found in her loft. The only question is, would Michelle or any of the girls come to visit her after what she did?

"What do you mean she got shot? How could that happen, I saw her just last night" Michelle responded to the nurse on the phone?

"Yes, she was brought in a few hours ago suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. I wish I could tell you more, but I don't have full information at the moment. Please, let me know if you would be able to come" Nurse Abby stated

"Oh my God! Is she ok? Please tell me she is alive"

"Yes, her surgery was successful. However, she is in a coma"

"Oh my, I can't believe this is happening. I can't imagine what ordeal she went through all on her own"

"Yeah, I feel the same. So, will you be able to stop by the hospital? " Asked Nurse Abby

Yes, of course, I'll come, we are the only family she has left after her mother passes away. I'll inform the rest of our friends and head there soon"

"Perfect, I'm sure she would be happy to see smiling faces after the ordeal she went through"

With that last statement, the nurse ends the call, not knowing the sticky situation Olivia was in with her friends just a day ago.

After trying to reach Gabi to no avail, Michelle then contacts her friends informing them of Olivia's situation. In awake of the shock of the news, all three friends, headed out of the Lambridge Hospital.

It was a cloudy Sunday morning, as the sky sheds its tear, all three friends arrived at the hospital with no time to spare.

In-room 108, Olivia lay in a deep coma. She was covered from head to toe in surgical cloth and braces. She has a neck brace, a thigh brace that suspends her feet upward. She also has a surgical cloth around her shoulders and abdomen.

Just the sight of her had her friends in tears. The bubbly and cheerful friend they once knew was no more, she was replaced by a motionless woman covered in rags.

"Oh my god, who would do this to her?" Michelle softly stated as she sobbed

"I know we are not on good terms right now, but, who could ever harm her like this?"

"Yeah, I'm just as confused as you, why would anyone harm Olivia. She is the kindest person I know" Kacey stated as she sat down and held Olivi's cold hands

"Just when we stopped talking to her, she just had to go and get herself shot. I can't believe this shit at all" Omar stated sarcastically

"Really Omar? This is not the time nor place to make jokes" Michelle responded sternly