CHAPTER 5

The Mediterranean Mall was a spectacular sight. The exterior of the building has a disc-like shape, then pears perfectly with the inspired design of the world globe. The interior design was also very much on point. Its ceiling was of large glass panels, giving a marvelous birds-eye view of the sky above. The flooring, however, was a beautiful epoxy moral of the sea and its creatures underneath. It was truly a historical treasure in Paris.

As Olivia persisted to follow Gabi's trail to the mall, a wave of anxiety washed over her. She has been dreaming nonstop of the kiss they shared and wished so badly that she would meet her again. Now that her wish had finally come true, Olivia would stop at nothing to see and feel her again.

Gabriella was standing at the beauty stall, looking radiant as ever. She was dressed in a long white chiffon dress that seemed to hug her body in all the right places. She looked like a goddess that was waiting for her true love. And Olivia was all too willing to be that person for her.

The thought of Michael having Gabi all to himself was horrendous for Olivia. Besides, he doesn't deserve her. A woman like Gabi deserves someone who will protect her and who will cherish her and not hide her from the person he or she loves.

While Gabi was perusing the makeup aisle, a sales lady approached her, leading her towards what seemed to be a lingerie store. Not wanting to miss out on an opportunity to see her luscious body again, Olivia dashed behind the Maybelline sign at the right-hand side of the door, making sure to keep an arms-length between her and her newfound crush. Then she slithers into one of the changing rooms taking a few sexy outfits with her.

At that point, Olivia's friends Michell & Kacey were standing at the back looking at some of the sex toys at the store. They were so completely occupied, that I failed to see their friend walk in.

"Honestly Kacey, why did I ever let you convince me to walk over here, I told you I only need lingerie I don't need no sex toys"

"Come on Michelle, you'll only live once. Besides, there is no harm in spicing up one's sex life ok"

"Yeah but you want me to buy a whip, if I wanted to get hit I would have stayed in high school"

"I swear, you are no fun at all. Ok fine, what about buying handcuffs? You can use o to cuff him in some naughty positions or he can cuff you to the bed. What do you think?"

"Ok fine, you win. I'll get the dam cuffs, now can I go and try these on?

"Okay girl, let's go"

With a frustrated look on her face, Michelle heads to the changing area feeling defeated. While Kacey follows in pursuit.

After browsing through most of the lace lingerie they offer, Gabi made her way to one of the changing rooms, but little did she know the surprise that awaits her.

In the changing room, Olivia would take a peek every two minutes to see if her crush had entered the changing area. After what feels like forever, she decided to try on a few of the options she took when she went hiding. After a long deliberation with herself, Olivia was about to leave when the curtain of her changing room slid open revealing the now partially naked Gabriella at its doorstep.

"Oh my god, Olivia is that you? I've been wondering if I will ever see you again. How are you"

Olivia was completely dumbfounded as the glorious woman in front of her has made her lose all sense of speech. Not only was she at a loss for words, but she was also unaware that her friends were in the changing room just across from hers and that they could hear every word that was said.

"Shush, quiet Kacey. I thought I heard someone calling Olivia" Michelle stated as she and Kacey stand in the room

"Yeah right, Olivia would know a lingerie store even if it was right in front of her."