ᴛᴇɴ༞ ғɪɴᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ

Her body stopped it's shaking, and instead became frozen and stiff. His voice, that voice. That was the voice of the killers.

She pushed herself off of him, her eyes pleading for an explanation. Her eyes landed on Billy, who was watching the two in entertainment. His smirk morphed into fake surprise whilst his brow shot up.

Kim couldn't move, but she could feel Sidney reach over and grab her hand. And then began running, Sidney was dragging her through the kitchen, and just when they tried to exit to the living room, Billy appeared, gun aimed and ready.

"Woah, now!" Billy raised his hand, asking Stu for the voice changer. He clicked it on as Kim tripped, falling behind Sidney, as if she was protecting her.

"What's the matter, Sidney? You look like you've seen a ghost."

The voice made both girls' spine tingle. Sidney pushed Kim back, making her hit the counter, pushing them into a corner. Pushing them back to Stu. "Oh, come on, baby. Don't look so sour."

Another tear ran down her stained cheeks. This could not be happening. How could he do this to her?

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney's voice cracked, but it still sounded almost strong. Stu smiled. "It's all part of the game, Sidney."

Billy inched to the girls, his gun in the air as he clicked the voice box back on. "It's called, GUESS HOW I'M GONNA DIE!"

"Fuck you!" Sidney removed her hands from her ears as Billy and Stu exchanged weapons. A gun for a knife. "No, no, no, no. We already played that game, remember?" Kim shot a look to Sidney. Now probably was not the time to tell her friend I told you so, but she did tell her so. "You lost."

Billy turned the knife in his hands, coming closer and closer to the girls. As he got closer, Stu stepped in, taking Kim's arm and dragging her away from the two. She tried to fight against him, she tugged to pull out of his grip but it was literally no use.

"It's a fun game, Sidney. See, we ask you a question and if you get it wrong BOO-GAH! You die."

Billy twirled the tip of his knife at the end of Sid's stail, blood-stained hair. "And if you get it right-" He shrugged. "You die."

Sidney's fingers clenched to the side of the counter as she controlled her shaky breathing. "You're crazy, both of you." Her eyes kept lock on Kim, who still had Stu's hands resting securely on her shoulders.

Stu's hands moved down to her neck, just like he used too. Normally, from this point of view, all she would be able to smell was Axe body spray. And she still could, only now, it was covered with a strong case of metallic. Blood. "We prefer the term psychotic."

She shook from under his grip, pleading eyes. "You'll never get away with this." She could hear Sidney promise. Kim's eyes had closed, and now all she could feel was the warm embrace of Stu's long arms. Just like before.

Billy and Stu shared glances. "Oh no?" Billy's eyes fell down directly onto Kim's and he gave a cocky head tilt. "Tell that to Cotton Weary. You wouldn't believe how easy he was to frame." His voice was breathy as his head moved back over to Sidney. His knife was back in her hair, again, twirling the strands around.

"Watch a few movies, take a few notes. . ." Stu's breath fell right onto Kim's neck as his finger tips stroked her cheek. "It was fun." He trailed.

Sidney's fist slammed onto the counter. "Why!" She had to re-collect herself. "Why did you kill my mother?" She cried. Billy turned his head to Stu, who just frowned and kept his eyes to Kimmy.

"Huh." Billy observed, stopping his knife twirling. "Why? WHY? You hear that, Stu. I think she wants a motive."

Stu gave a solemn look to his friend. "Hmm, I don't really believe in motives, I mean, did Norman Bates have a motive?"