Only Night Time

I hated that I could only feel, hear, or see him at night. I longed for his presence always and only having him at night wasn't enough for me anymore. I quickly became overcome with deep emotions for Arny it almost scared me. From the very first time that our eyes met I was completely and utterly captivated by him. We were like magnets constantly drawn to each other, when he moved I moved. I had no reason to be scared though, so why was I so afraid to be this close to him so fast.

"Are you okay now love?"

"Yes I'm okay, but don't let go just yet."

He chuckled very softly to himself but I could feel his voice in the crook of my neck.

"I wasn't planning to."

I don't know how much longer I let him hold me, but I finally raised my head from his shoulder. His lips lingered on my neck for a second longer but as soon as he moved away a cold shiver was amplified throughout my body.  Our eyes met, oh I could stare into his dark eyes for eternity and I could tell he felt the same.  I blinked once and become very flustered, and my entire face began to burn.

"You idiot don't look at me like that!!"

I quickly withdrew my eyes from his gaze finding something, anything else to focus on, his small laugh almost sounded like a humming. But he gently grabbed the bottom of my chin and brought my face back to its original state, in front of him.

"No need to be nervous! I liked looking into your beautiful eyes, why'd you have to look away?"

He almost sounded like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum, I began to laugh to myself at just how cute this man was when all of a sudden... WHAM!

"What in the hell was that for you punk?!"

"You were laughing at me."

He said it so plainly, it was so hard to stay mad at him. So, I too grabbed one of my pillows and began to hit him with it.

"Oh you've made this a battle now? You're so gonna lose y/n! I am the ultimate pillow fighter!

"Haha pillow fighter?"

"Yes! It is a title that I am most proud to have!"

"We'll be prepared to lose your title master! Because I am gonna destroy you!"

"Master huh? I kinda like that name. You should say it more often."

As you could probably imagine those words were tagged with no other then his signature smirk, I paused for only a second feeling only a little flustered.

"Okay master, you ready to lose?"

This time a smirk was drawn on my face and he was the one flustered, it was only for a second but that was all the time I needed.

-ARNY POV-

WHAMMM!.. they hit me right over the head with their pillow.

"Oh so we are playing dirty now? I see how it is love, bring it on!"

There was a little gleam in her eyes that I hadn't seen in a long time. I was so glad that I was the one to bring it back. I knew y/n was shy when they first met new people, but she finally felt comfortable enough with me to start being her true self, which I adored. This side of her was so intoxicating and I loved every second of it. 'How could this human have this much affect over me?' I could confidently say that I had never felt this way about any other living soul. I cherished their presence with every ounce of my body, and I couldn't get enough of them. Both of our energies bounced off each other making our times together only that much more enjoyable.

One of her attacks was only a little slower than the other but I decided to pounce of the opportunity. I grabbed their wrist only seconds before the pillows impact.

"Hey, Arny are you alrig-"

I met their gaze, their beautifully colored eyes reflecting my own. I slowly creeped closer to their face, our noses touched slightly. Their breath hitched , and they pushed forward the rest of the way. Both of our lips dying to meet when... WHAM!!! They scoffed a little in a playful manner and said...

"You little cheater, you will pay for your crimes against the pillow god!!"

I knew they would play it off, it's the reason I loved them so much.

(Hello my beautiful readers!! Unfortunately I have lost a lot of will to want to finish this short story about Arny. I will continue and finish it but I do apologize if it seems a bit rushed and less enthused from here on! I hope you still enjoy it at least a little bit!)