001- welcome player

I was just wondering the forest when my vision became all black. Though I wasn't surprised, it happens often. But something feels different, I don't have that throbbing in my head, and I can't see the colors. I'm thinking I am not having one of my usual pings today.

All of a sudden this screen pops up, it says " welcome player, please enter your username ..." Did I just fall asleep? Oh well let's explore this dream. "I choose player name, Loki_Page." I desisted to go with part of my gamer tag with a believable name, why? Cuz why not?!!

"Name, "Loki_Page" confirmed. Please choose map." I saw a lot of different maps and most of them are anime's, places I don't know, basically alternate universes. The best thing about it is the search bar. I don't really hesitate because right before I went into the forest I was reading, hxh fandoms with a whole bunch of gay sh**. "Search, hunter x hunter." "Do it yourself ya lazy bunch off OLD NACHOS!!" "HEY IM THIS MANY!" (IDK you hold up how old you are, in fingers!!) I said as a joke, but the system stayed quiet so I got to the hxh page on my own.

...

They have starter packs...

JK!

They had a whole bunch of different options on how you wanna be 'reincarnated' in that world. Some of them are side characters and there's an option page. I click it for the fun of it and it's like making a doll. You get to dress it up and change its style if you want, how it grows and when it dies. So I can choose to be male, or female, there is also the option of other...

...

I think I'm done with my character. Time to press enter!

 Time to press enter!