02 -knowleage

I woke up crying? How do I stop? Wait somethings wrong... WHERE AM I?!?!? OOooooh~ I forgot, I went to the world of hunter x hunter.

Hold up who are my parents? I looked up and saw 2 rich people. I did not recognize them so they must be my parents.

- Time skip brought to you by Author laughing evily -

My parents are finally gone. My little body was just born so I can't to much but exorcice, for my plans to work. You can't just press a button and suspect to get full effect unless you put in the effort.

How am I exercising? You ask. While, just moving my limbs, what? Do you wanna see a newborn breach pressing?! I CANT MOVE! Why, because I'm weak.

- Time skip to 3 and something years old -

Ok so I can now walk, that's all I'm gonna say. I've started studying because all I can bring with my when I die is, my memory's and a book of my memory's. Not very bad, for being dead. I'm planning on running away, and since this is hunter x hunter the world of no laws. I made the choice to work out, since I was born and very carful not to get a bulky body. I just like being lean, it makes everything more fun.

I am now almost as strong as a Zoldyck, I can lift about 4 tons. You know what would be fun? If I broke into the Zoldyck manner, I just pop up in there living room. I'll do that later in life, but now it's time to run away.

It is now night and, I have all my things packed and a bit of money to get to Heaven's Arena. I take an apple and run to the nearest airship port. I've learned how to do biskys thing in age appearances, to make my self look older. I did it and not only did I get quicker, I also look cuter.

I reach the airship port and look to see when the next ship well go to Republic of Padokea

I reach the airship port and look to see when the next ship well go to Republic of Padokea. The ride is in 10 minutes, and it's going to take 10 hours. So I go to the shop to see if they got choco robos to see what the hype is all about.

MMMHM The choco robos live up to the hype! They tasted like paradise. Oh time for my flight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who should I ship him with? He gay btw

Killua

Illumi

Hot Milluki

Kurapika

Other

I will not make the next chapter unless 1 person votes. I need to know so I don't do a big age gap I ain't no Hisoka!
There may be fluff ;)