I'm missing you

Hello kiddos, I decided to write at least 3 stories a week to practice descriptive writing for my English exam three weeks from now, I will write this that are quite emotional, so get ready lovelies 

Also, everything would be an AU from now on as I want to respect Alexanders privacy, so no Real POV's

Stay safe, and enjoy

All in Alexanders POV

^^^&&^^^

I woke up from a deep sleep at 6 am, I went to the bathroom and started my morning routine, went to my closet, it was wide with curved edges and a beautiful layer of violet. I wore a simple black shirt with some red formal trousers and a simple black gen jacket.

I brushed my hair backward and dried it, I sprayed some perfume that had a scent of Lavender and strawberries. I took my school bag and went downstairs.

I smelt a delicious scent of pancakes, it was lingering all over the last floor, I smiled at my Mother " Hi mom, what do we have here, Ahh beautiful pancakes, thanks lovely" I pecked my Mother cheek as she placed a couple of pancakes on my plate.

"Eat well darling, when you come home today I wouldn't be home, I would be late, so heat your lunch and eat, please eat don't skip. and I love you" she patted my hair as she gave me a warm smile and I started eating.

after I finished the yummy breakfast, I washed my plate and said goodbye to my mother as I left the house catching the bus.

*skip time*

I sat in a beautiful garden, the breeze brushing through my hair as I felt a smile tug on my lip, I sat down on the soft and light green grass, and laid my back down. I looked at the sky as I saw the elegant clear blue sky, I looked at my left I saw a girl sitting and she looked as if she was scathing on a small pad. she looked so calm, her short-shoulder length hair, swaying with the breeze as she bit her lip with concentration, she was wearing a beautiful necklace that had the letter Y, she was wearing a styled blouse and some ripped black jeans. she was wearing a grey shoe with a smile on them, she was setting on a red blanket. she looked as if she was out of a movie scene.

I continued to stare at her, after some time she started packing up, I sat up and looked around earnestly, some minutes later I felt a small tap on my shoulder I turned smiling when she, surprising me smiled and waved her hand" Hey! I saw you staring at me and thought to come by and say Hi," I blushed and smiled widely

" with this beauty, I bet half the word would have been looking at you, Anyway, My name is Alexander..." I raised my eyebrow at her, she shook her head "Bad way of flirting but I like it, My name is y/n" she extended her hand for a shake, as soon as my handheld hers I felt a rush go through me, her soft, elegant hands felt so right, as I looked at her, I pulled my hand away, she smiled " well see you soon hopefully" I gave her a weak smile as she turned and left.

And let me tell you if it wasn't love from first touch, AAAHHH butterflies 

....

I and y/n have been meeting from time to time in the same park, She likes to sketch and sing, she has a sense of style, that's formal and comfortable, She likes bubble tea and has dark brown hair, and I love her.

"Hey, y/n..." I waved but slowed down when I saw her with someone" oh hey Alex" I gave the guy a look" oh, I forgot, this is Adrien my boyfriend" I felt my insides twist and turn, my lungs almost forgetting how to breathe, I felt a tight knot in my chest-my anxiety- and I felt my abdomen sinked, a rock was rubbing my eyes, I felt like sobbing as a gasp left my breath, I gave her an offended-joke- look as I placed my hand on my chest.