Will we meet again?(part 3)

Hello, kiddos, this is part three, I have decided to make it a small series maybe another 2 chapters. I am feeling so bad I think I got food poisoning, I can barely type.

Anyway, enjoy and stay safe.

All in y/n pov-not real Alexander

$$%%$$

I am panicking, There is corruption in our village, the kingdom is being terrorized. I packed my stuff in a bag and I am now running through the halls of the house, I need to find Ace, Xion, and Alexander. My other maids are already in the dungeon, they are safe but there is no trace of the other three.

I am breathing heavily, my thighs are burning! where the heck! are these three, I turned a corner and stopped, I heard voices. They are here, the terrorists. I looked around and found the door that led deeper into my mansion, I ran as fast as I can open the door and closed it and started running down the stairs, my bag on my back.

after a few minutes, I found myself in the ballroom, I looked around hoping to find the three, and then suddenly, I heard voices...

"shut up Xion! they will find us." I heard someone whisper "get off me you are crushing me" replied the other. after a few seconds" Alex! Alex! are you okay stay with me" and then it clicked

They are here, I breathed in relief and moved to the closet that the three were in. I knocked on it as their movement stopped" Hey... Ace can you hear me, it's me y/n, are the others with you?" I heard a sigh of relief.

Soon the door opened, and there stood the three but Alexander looked bad" what happened to him!?" I asked as I held Alex's face in my hands, Ace was moving around getting their bags, " he got hit by a terrorist, Me and Xion took care of that and beat the Sh*t out of him till he died." Xion was already breathing hard.

I hugged Alexander closer" here take my bag, I will keep Alex with me and you two clear the way." Xion looked at me confused " But from where should we escape." " I know a place but we need first to go to the dungeon, then there would be a door and we can run to the forest, the maids are safe in the dungeon which means no harm will get to them but I am the main victim. they want me so I need to hide but I don't know Sh*t how to protect myself, you guys will keep an eye out as I lead the way okay!" I said breathily

They nodded" okay fast!" said Xion as he and Ace led the way, and Alex was in my arms as we tried to move.

We opened the ballroom door and looked around and then started running to the dungeons, but as we were near the dungeon we heard voices, Ace opened his arms to stop us, Xion took a look and then ran, I panicked but Ace gave me a look of reassurance. we heard two voices, it sounded like Xion was beating the shit out of them.

I looked at Alexander as he was almost out of it, " hey.. sugar are you with me?" I asked as I used my hand to make him look at me, he nodded" I can manage" what the heck did they do to him.

Xion signed for us to come out, we started running straight to the dungeon door that was hidden behind a big drawing, Ace and Xion Took care of that and after the door was opened we rushed in as Ace and Xion closed the door.

I looked at the minds and said" Don't get scared, you are safe here, there are food storage and water, and clothes. but I need to leave this place or you would be in danger. I will call a group of solider's to come and get you okay!" I announced to them as they thanked me.

I then went to the back door and opened it and waited for Ace and Xion to come out, after that, I pointed in a direction as we started to run to the forest.

What will happen to us?!

To be continued :)