Mourn!

Hello, kiddos, this is the last one-shot for these two weeks because my exam starts tomorrow, I will continue after two weeks so wait for me.

Anyways here is another one-shot about mourning Alexander, I think you might have guessed the ideas of this story from the song

Enjoy, and stay safe

All in Alexander's AU

You are Alexander's Sister in this one:)

##!!##

I shock as I cried on the hospital floor, tears streaming down and thoughts blurry. I felt my Mother's arms around me. I cried as if its my last time, my chest knotted so tight I couldn't breath, I was gasping for air, and peace but this hurts.

"Mom, t-this hurts, please help ah ah I want this go to-" I slapped my hand over my chest as if trying to clear the trachea path .

My Sister, my hope, my twin, my second half just passed away due to breast cancer, and I felt as if a part of me was ripped apart, all the battles and all the hard times just washed away.

My Father after a while took me in his arms and led me away" No NO STOP, DAD PLEASE. y/n is waiting for me..." my Father let out a sob, I mean he lost his precious Daughter, why was I insensitive.

He took me home and told me to wash up, he gave me a kiss to the forehead and said" It's Okay, just sometime to mourn" his word played in my head.

I am in the shower, drenched and his word play ' sometime to mourn-mourn-mourn' Mourning, that's all I would keep doing, A sob escaped my mouth as I fell to my knees and sobbed more, my cries ripping throw the air, the sound of my pleading was like an enchanted machine.

I miss you already.

* TIME SKIP*

Here we are all our family is gathering around y/n's grave, I can hear my Mother crying in the back with my Father comforting her, our cousins on each side mourning. And here I am kneeing infront of her grave as silent tear roll down, this damn hurts!

"ooh~I miss her ,so much, rest in peace y/n, you were an angel~, we were so close, she trusted me with here-" I heard the voice of the only cousin I wished was dead, Sofia. She treated y/n like sh*t, made fun of her for not having hair, talked shit about her, She doesn't have respect to someone who is struggling to live but places a smile on their face. No matter what she did to
y/n, y/n never cared, she had me. But the f*ck is this b*tch doing here and daring to talk.

I stood up and turned around to face Sofia with that sad face that she had on her face" No Absolute respect to the dead! huh! NONE! You take her name out of your filthy mouth, because no way in the Seven heavens do YOU deserve to mourn, you like the attention huh! you like the pampering. Don't even try, Everyone knows what you did to my Sister, EVERYONE!" I took a deep breath as I turned around and kneed down again, leaving my family to deal with her.

My emotions turned from rage to pure missing as I looked at my Sisters name
" you would never know how I want to join you, Peace, Love you."

The sounds of my cousins Scolding Sofia was in the back round, this feels like a scene from a movie, A family in the middle of a forest infront of a grave mourning and two arguing in the back.

Y/n would have laughed at how her funeral become, haha.

The end :(