Flashback

Hello kiddos, This is another update, and it will be quite calm no dramatic ending.

All in Alexanders POV

Reminder its an AU

##%##

Do you remember when we were kids, we used to make everything a game, or a human, I remember, I used to play with my food thinking I was destroying a city.

focusing on the little things was my secret, even a small ant on the table wouldn't go unnoticed. I remember my Mother's smile, a little twitched by the right end but it had the warmest effect, My father had a tight smile, he didn't have full lips like my Mother but when he smiled he always looked so proud.

I used, sometimes, to stay up all night reading on Wattpad-I swear I spent almost two days on that app- and I used to imagine myself as the main or a favorite character as me, especially "those" scenes.

I used to create scenarios in my head before I slept, when I used to be in school, we will be on the bus for half an hour going and returning from school, I had my series in my head with my favorite fictional character, and I made them go through all the emotions-haha-and I would feel so nice imagining, it was my therapy and that's why I 'sleep' a lot, My Mother used to say "why do you sleep a lot, and also thanks a lot, and I am proud of you for being a top student" even if my mother used to complain a lot, she never ignored my success.

I used to be ignored a lot by kids and 'friends' I was only 4. My mother told me " when you were a kid or like 4 and up, you used to come to me crying, or trying to hold your tears and say 'Mama, they said I can't play with them, they said it's full but they let another kid play after I left' you were the best kid and the purest, and I used to say 'how can they not let this angel play'"

I loved to sing and play the violin in my free time, which was all the time-damn! haha-and write story's about a girl that had everything from family and friends to glory to Money to personality to faith to everything you would be, she was perfect, her name was(Rafeef) and she was an angel, I can't help but think about her, I imagined her as an Arab girl from the middle east, she had short hair for years-like a Korean boy cut-but after she grew she decided to leave her hair to grow and now its almost lower than her armpits, she liked to sing, dance, read, create scenarios and she has light skin, not that light but its light with a soft tan, she was just like me she had the same personality and she was like the female version of me but I pitted her so much, she used to get a lot of criticism - even if I wrote that criticisms-but she always had a wide smile on her face, I love her so much.

I don't know why I had these Flashbacks, maybe because I am about to start a new phase of my life, but also this isn't just me talking, this is also for you, be grateful and always smile, these flashbacks that you would get someday would show you the hard times and the good time and you would laugh at them, and some you would feel proud of, so be you and never lose a chance to go through a flashback.

The end:)