Doctor! please!?

Hello kiddos, I decided to upload again. This one is gonna be angst! so get ready. I tried to write fast because I need to head to bed.

Warning: arguing, panic, accident!

Stay safe, Enjoy.
y/n Au

##$$##

Today is a little bit exciting, I went to the new coffee shop down the road and had a black coffee which tasted amazing. I went to work finished early and now am on my way home.

It's already 6:45 p.m, I wonder if Alexander is at home. Maybe I should call him. I parked my car outside the house and rang Alexander's number and as I locked my car and was about to open the lock of my door, Alexander Answered.

"Hello, babe-" I got cut off " Excuse me, ma'am, is this y/n Rybak?" said a sweet lady's voice " ahm yes, and how are you? may I ask" " I am from the Angel Hospital, your Husband supposedly, is with us in the Emergency room-"
" WHAT! sorry? why is my husband there?"

" Ma'm, please come as fast as you can, your husband was in an accident-" my keys fell, as I stood semi-paralyzed.

I closed the call and picked up my keys and sprinted to my car, and drove as fast as I can to the Angel Hospital up the road.

I arrived and parked my car hastily and got out, running to the Hospital. Barging in, I ran to the receptionist
" Hello, I am looking for Rybak, Alexander, Rybak. he got admitted not to long ago I suppose, he was in an accident" the receptionist looked at me and quickly searched for something on her desktop and said " Oh yes ma'am, unfortunately, he is still in the emergency room, please wait. Can I get your name please and relation?" " Y/n Rybak, I'm his wife!"

I got escorted to the waiting room, I tried to ask the nurses that exited and reentered the room but she Didn't answer. I was panicking. his parents are out of town, and my family is on a business trip, so I only had myself to comfort.

After 3 hours or so, I don't know for how long I've waited, I think I dosed off for half an hour.

Soon a doctor and two nurses got out, and I stood up hastily and ran to them as they approached.

I saw them roll Alexander to a different room.

"How is he?! is everything okay?! is he alive!!? oh god please is he!!?" I spoke to the doctor as one of the nurses tried to calm me " please calm down ma'am." I tried shaking her off.

" Ma'am, don't worry. for now, he is stable. He drove or lost control and drove towards a wall. the damage claimed his head and chest and arms. He had extreme blood loss, and he went unconscious as fast as he hit the wall. He broke an arm and some fingers. For his chest, he broke three ribs and had difficulty in breathing." The doctor informed me as I almost collapsed.

I felt tears burn behind my eyes, as I looked up at the doctor, " c-can I see him?" " yes you can, but please be careful. I did my best, I hope he's a strong one." " thank you, so much"

One of the nurses led me to his room and opened for me the door, I let out a crackef gasp, as I covered my face.

Alexander was tightened up in cases and band-aids, with a lot of machines connected to him, his chest heaved up and down slowly, his face covered in bruises and stitches. And a frown across his face.

" I will check on you in a few ma'am." said the nurse as she closed the door softly, I walked slowly toward Alexander, and sat on the chair by him. taking his left hand in mine I sobbed softly. I sat there for a while until.....

The sound of the machine that had the heart rate slowed as the sound busted through the room.

Horror painted my face, as I stood up hastily and looked at Alexander panicking.

" DOCTOR, DOCTOR, NURSES!! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE!? AHH! GOD! OH, GOD!." The nurses and the doctor barged in " HE'S DYING ON ME, PLEASE PLEASE!!" I looked at the doctor and held him by the collar.
" DOCTOR! PLEASE!!... AH, SAVE HIM FOR ME!-" a nurse pulled me away as the doctor muttered a quick confirm and ran to Alexander.

I didn't let them take me out so they sat me in the far corner, a nurse gave me a bottle of water, and tried to calm me, he was so sweet. " ma'am, calm down. I'm begging you. breath for me please!" he spoke urgently but comfortably.

The sound of the machines ran in my ears, the voices of the doctor and other nurses vibrated through my body. I felt numb.

After half an hour or so, the room turned silent and the last thing I heard being screamed was " TRY AGAIN!" and I just burst into tears.

I stood and ran to Alexander and threw myself on him sobbing " Alex Alex please! PLEASE STAY WITH ME, STAY WITH ME!. GOD! WHY! AHH!!" I sobbed as nurses tried calming me but they can't lie to themselves, they would have been in the same place as me if they were in my situation.

I looked back at the doctor and saw him standing looking out of it, with a look of horror and pain and numbness on his face. A tear rolled down his left cheek as he wiped it away.

Without thinking I took off the oxygen mask and kissed Alexander.

Everything seemed like a dream, as I kissed him, pushing deeper and trying to memorize his lips. The pain I'm feeling will never get described in any way or any language.

.....

I woke up startled, cold sweat dripping down my back and face. sobs ripping out of me. I fell on my back to the bed as I placed my forearm on my eyes sobbing restlessly.

I will never forget the day I lost Alexander.

The End-:(