Chapter 7 | Dating

Nervous and excited, Kaeya was hopping and smiling while buttoning up his shirt. Happy knowing he and Albedo are finally dating. He grabbed his schoolbag and ran down the stairs and happily offered help to the landlord and gladly carried his bags for him. 

'Thank you Kaeya' the landlord said with a smile.

'No problem old man!! Have a great day!'

The first thing Kaeya did when he reached school was to go to the art club, to see if Albedo was there or not. Obviously, Albedo was there, if not, what else would he be doing in the morning? Well he would be with sucrose buying art supplies for the art club, but he wasn't.

'Good morning Albedo!'

'Good morning Kaeya. How was your sleep? You look tired today.'

'Well I was kinda excited to see you but do I look bad?!'

'No you don't, don't worry.'

'Oh thank god.' Kaeya and Albedo both walked to the classroom together talking and laughing. Kaeya was happy, that was until Childe slapped Kaeya in the back of his head.

'HEYYY KAEYA, YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT TODAY'

'Wow thats the first thing you say to me in the morning?'

'I speak nothing but facts.'

They got to the classroom door with Kaeya pushing Childe away and Childe annoying Kaeya with Albedo beside them. They all sat down and the homeroom teacher came in.

After class was over, Kaeya brought Albedo out of the classroom to borrow his notes, Kaeya and Albedo had quite an awkward conversation, it was just them staring at each other with their ears red down to their neck, both panicking inside their minds.

After school, there were club activities. Kaeya went to the music club and found no one there, was he early? but Ganyu was always here first. He went to Childe and asked why nobody is at the music club.

'Ganyu didn't tell you? Theres no club activity today.'

'Oh'

Just like that, Kaeya went to the art club to find Albedo but the art club had people inside and they were all still doing their work so Kaeya figured he should just stay outside and wait. After a few minutes, Albedo spotted Kaeya's head popping out from the window. He looked surprised but walked out to see Kaeya anyways.

'What are you doing here? You should've went home first.'

'I wanted to walk you home.. or it'd be lonely to walk home alone.'

'There's an hour left Kaeya, do you wanna wait that long?'

'I'll wait if it's for you'

Kaeya said with a smile, knowing Albedo will get flustered.

'A-anyways, just go home first, or wait at the library.'

'But theres nothing to do at the library, and I wanna be near you.'

'The floor is dirty, atleast get a chair to sit on. I can't stay long, I have a project to finish. Don't sit on the floor, okay?'

'Alright, bye Albedo.'

Albedo walked into the club room again and all the girls just rushed over to him asking about Kaeya. Is he your friend, do you know him, he's hot, shit like that and what not. After club activities were done, Albedo kept his canvas on a shelve and grabbed his bag and walked out. He found Kaeya sleeping, legs up with his head on his legs. He woke him up and dragged him to one of the empty classrooms.

'Mmmh'

'Fully awake yet?'

'Mhm'

Kaeya grabbed albedo by the arm and rested his head on Albedo's shoulder.

'Whats wrong? Why are you suddenly acting like that?'

'I love you so much Albedo'

'Huh?- Well yeah I love you too but whats going on?'

'Nothing, lets go home'

Both of them walked home together holding hands, talking.

'I need to go to the grocery'

'Lets go then'

As agreed, they both walked to the grocery. Kaeya picked out some random veggie and some eggs with noodles. 

'Wanna come over?'

'Huh.'

'Just to eat dinner, nothing else. Is that okay?'

'Alright..'

Kaeya felt excited for Albedo to come over and eat dinner. 

He and Albedo finally got to his apartment.

(658 words)

Hellooo zeivel here, this chapter was poorly written since i had a mental breakdown trying to re-write this chapter while also not remembering the words. but i hope u enjoyed anyways. good night/day <3