Chapter 14

This is timeskip to where Albedo gets discharged

Kaeya was walking down the street towards the hospital, excitedly. He has been waiting for Albedo to get discharged, he wanted to go on dates with him. They've never went on a date ever since they started dating. 

Kaeya slid the door open quietly, seeing that Albedo was still sleeping. I mean, he got here at like 7am, Albedo gets discharged at 11am. Kaeya tip-toed towards Albedo's bed and sat on the chair slowly not wanting to wake Albedo up because the chair was all creaky. He laid his head on the bed and stared at Albedo, intently. Albedo's hair was all messed up and loose. Kaeya was fighting the urge to touch and stroke his hair. Kaeya figured he should do some things before Albedo wakes up. He grabbed his tote bag from the floor and went out to the convenience store. 

It was dark out, the scene was empty with parked cars on the side of the road, Kaeya was walking on the sidewalk. there was nothing but houses and a few street lamps lighting up the road. The moon was shining in the sky along with a few stars. The street at that time was picturesque. 

Kaeya finally got to the convenience store. The convenience store was the only one lighting up the platform.  There was one car in one parking space, the other spaces were empty. Kaeya walked in and saw a sleeping cashier. The cashier looked like Childe, maybe its just the ginger hair. He must be tired. He thought. He grabbed some cup noodles, fruits, drinks and some few other snacks. He went to the counter and just stared at the cashier. He tapped the cashier and whispered for him to wake up, the cashier didn't wake up so he shook him. The cashier lifted his head and Kaeya was shocked. 

' Childe ?'

' Huh? Blueberry? Am I in a Dream? ' 

' Childe shut up. But anyways, why are you here? ' 

' Right back at you, why are you here on a Saturday, and it's 7am ' 

' None of your business Childe, but why are you working in a convenience store '

' Well then, me working in a convenience store isn't your business either ! '

Kaeya was pissed, so he just payed and walked out. He walked back to the hospital with a plastic bag in his hand. 

~timeskip~

Kaeya lifted his head, moving his eyes from his phone to Albedo. Albedo had woken up, he walked towards Albedo with a smile.

'Good morning Albedo, do you want to eat anything?'

'Good morning Kaeya..' Albedo said with a a raspy voice.

'Go wash up first, I'll make you some ramen' 

Kaeya ripped the cover open and took out the packets. He walked towards the corner of the room to fill the cup but paused because he heard the sliding door move. He turned his neck to look at who it was, well to his not-so-surprise, it was Sucrose.

'Huh? What are you doing here?' Sucrose asked with an annoyed tone.

'Could say the same for you. What are you doing here?' Kaeya said hold the cup in his hand, tilted.

'Don't answer my question with a question!' Sucrose slammed the door and stomped towards the couch and sat down aggressively, annoyed that Kaeya got here before her.

Kaeya went back to what he was doing, and Sucrose went on her phone. They both turned around when they heard the toilet door open.

'I heard some shouting and stomping, what is it?' Albedo said with his face looking refreshed. 'Oh my, good morning Sucrose, when did you get here?'

'Hey Albedo, good morning, now can I ask why this goddamn blueberry head is here?' 

'Stop calling me that. And I got here wayy earlier than you, stop whining about it like a baby SUCROSE.'

Sucrose and Kaeya stared at each other, annoyed by each others faces or just their whole entire existence. Like usual, Albedo stopped them from going any more louder, or they would've woken the whole building up. It was still early in the morning, after all.

Kaeya and Sucrose were helping Albedo pack his last little bit of things. As Albedo was walking towards the bedside table to see if he'd put anything in there, Kaeya stopped him by the arm and told him to eat first, Albedo hadn't eaten anything since morning.

timeskip, again

Albedo pulled his luggage towards the entrance and slid the door close. Kaeya and Sucrose were waiting for him to finish while holding a few of his bags outside the hospital room. After Albedo was done grabbing everything,  they all walked outside together.

They were walking in a row, in the middle of road. The sun was halfway down, the road was quite noisy, with construction going on. Sucrose offered to go get drinks at the store near them while they were sitting on a bench beside the playground. 

'Albedo, do you recall who beaten you?' Kaeya suddenly asked. Albedo was surprised.

'No idea at all, Kaeya. Don't need to go so deep into this, I've already recovered after all, my injuries aren't bringing me down in any way either.' Albedo answered.

'How could I just let it go, they've beaten you to a pulp and you had to sleep on a hospital bed for days !' Kaeya was annoyed, not at Albedo, but getting pissed when he recalled how Albedo looked lying on the ground in the shed.

'It's fine, in fact, I quite liked the way you woke up early everyday just to take care of me,,,' 

Kaeya stared at Albedo for a few seconds, he then moved towards Albedo and hugged him, Albedo was startled but he hugged back.

'I love you so much, Albedo'

'I love you too Kaeya, a lot'

Kaeya heard sucrose running over, so he quickly let go and kissed Albedo on his forehead. Sucrose came running back with the drinks, 'I saw everything, fuck you Kaeya.' Sucrose handed Albedo his drink and threw Kaeya's drink to him. Albedo laughed at them, he got up and they all walked, in a row, in the middle of the road, again.

(1018 words)

a/n:

Hey yall, sorry this took so damn long, explanation is that im moving houses, and my computer has been moved to my moms office, which i only go to whenever i have class, so i hardly have time to update, since i only write on my computer, because all of my drafts are saved here! hope yall understand, enjoy this boring ass chapter ive brought to you ヾ(•ω•')o