𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒾𝓃 𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀

People on a rooftop with pink hair in a mullet with scars in between his mouth standing infront of the traitors that leaked their information to someone and is torturing the three men that was tied.

Crying can be heared and begging to the man not to kill them, but the other did'nt listen instead asked a black haired man with sapphire eyes in a suit with ciggarettes in his mouth puffing it out watching the traitors get tortured by "Sanzu haruchiyo"

Known as the man who will slice your skin and torture you to death wishing to be killed than be tortured by this man

"Boss what should i do to the traitors?" The man said glancing and the so called "boss".  "You know i hate traitors Sanzu, do whatever you want throw their bodies after your done" the man said still holding his ciggarettes with his mouth staring at the traitors who are about to meet their despair .

"Now now, no need to cry,the fun is still getting started~" the pink haired says pulling a pill in his pocket and swallowing it, " i need to limit that drug of his tsk" The black haired thought to his head seeing his #2 executive member swallow 2 pills shouting things about traitors and such more torturing the 3 men that were tied not caring for the noises and begging they made.

"They should know the rule yet they break it" the man said sighing looking at the sky huffing his ciggarette in a background of men shouting for their lives.

"Oi,sanzu you made a mess look at yourself. Come here look at your face goodness gracious" the concerned man gestured sanzu to come closer to him and when he did he the "boss" of his wiped the blood of his face "tsk i told you to do it descreetly yet you did the opposite, you even stained your clothes and face" the man said sighing still wiping the blood off the pink person

The man sweat dropped by the scolding that was made by his boss, "eehh i might have got carried away abit" the pink haired says as he scratched the back of his head, the other sighed he knew he was always like this and gave up on scolding him "a bit? really?" he rolled his eyes "here just clean your face again then change new clothes when we get back" the latter said giving up on scolding sanzu.

"you drive sanzu, im too tired to drive"
the latter said to to his comrade

"eehhh i just finished my work takemitchyy" the other whined he too is tired and was still a bit high not realising he called his boss his own name

Yes takemitchy, The takemichi known as the core of toman, the person that was with toman through their ups and downs, but why? why was he here? killing traitors? who is sanzu? what happened to him? are there other members? where was his friends? what happened to the past?

Later on the crossing in the street the 2people inside was quiet throughout the trip the silence was loud and awkward, the pink haired now realized why the other was so silent usually their boss  would talk and scold them on their way home for bei...

Later on the crossing in the street the 2people inside was quiet throughout the trip the silence was loud and awkward, the pink haired now realized why the other was so silent usually their boss  would talk and scold them on their way home for being reckless,loud,or anything that pisses off their boss.

"Haruchiyo" the man that was busy steering the wheel heared it sweat dropped thinking if he did something wrong.

The latter then remembered the words he said before they got in their car, "eehhhh i just finished my work takemitchyy" he realized he called his boss by his name he responded to his boss still nervous of what is going to happen

"h-heh y,yes boss?" sanzu spoke nervously not knowing what might happen. takemichi just hummed in response and opened his mouth to talk again.

"do you remember what we talked about last week?" takemichi chuckled still speaking to sanzu who was stunned to move or speak cause of the actions that he saw.

"he chuckled? why? i can't remember anything that we talked about lask week"

"huh what did we talk about last week i don't remember?" sanzu spoke while looking at the road

"seriously? you don't remember? hmm try to remember it, the conversation we had was really important you know" takemichi huffed still abit mad that his #2 didn't remember

"really? why can't you just tell me then?"
sanzu said trying to recall the "conversation" they had

"i told you i wont repeat those words again, and its not my fault you forgot" the man said in a petty voice but still cold

"eehhh i might've been high when you said those wordsss! tell meee" the pink shit said (jkjk don't want the sanzu fans getting mad at me) stubbornly asking his boss again and again

takemichi sighed "like i said sanzu its your fault for forgetting it" the blue eyes said his eyes glued at the window staring at the stores,houses they pass by.