𝒜 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈

"Were here boss"

Sanzu said driving infront of a big ass mansion parking their car infront looking to his boss who has slept cause the lack of sleep in him and overworking.

He was on a trip with sanzu finding the traitors and spies that might've leaked information in them but the location was far from their hideout and was hard to pinpoint where the traitors were.

Their boss then thought of staying in that location for a week to find the traitors,
but what the other members didn't know
that their boss was done in his job cause its only been 3 days the process was fast the raven wanted the hellish trip to finish already.

Sanzu woke his boss up for minutes after a minute or two the raven woke up irritated but just exited out of the car entering their mansion.

The two came inside expecting the other members to be back but what they saw was unexplainable, sanzu was astonished at the mess they made at the mansion not to mention the boldness of them to make a mess this bad.

While takemichi was standing shocked and furious scanning the living room as his eyebrows furrowed, he was exhausted from the trip they had and lack of sleep and this is what he saw right when he goes back home.

Their living room looking like they had a party just yesterday. Some party hats wine glass everywhere beer cans,games used for partying, confettis everywhere, some shattered glass, liquor everywhere.

The raven was really mad but his eyes remain calm really calm that it was terrifying he held his anger waiting for the other come back, he planned on sleeping but after the mess in the mansion he can't sleep even if he wanted to the mess they made is driving him nuts his patience to them was shortening.

"Where are the idiots that made this??" the raven said asking sanzu the whereabouts of the other members

"They have still have an appointment about the guns that we ordered and some meetings,they should be done by 5hours boss." sanzu said texting the other members to finish their work early.

"call them,bring them ALL back in an hour. Do they think im a joke?" he said emphasizing the "all" he doesn't care if they were in a meeting or something important right now anger is all he can care about cause of the mess they made and the boldness of them to leave the mansion in a mess.

Sanzu sweatdropped by what his boss said some of them are in overseas tho..sanzu thought but shrugged it he called the other members to comeback in an hour.

"Oi i don't know how the fuck you made a mess in here just know the boss wants all of you back in an hour" sanzu said to the other members (one phone call all of them linked in that call if ur confused)

"Huh? what mess?"

"This is why i told you to clean up after"

"I didn't know they would finish fast"

"What did you two do?"

"Tsk just pray to god we won't get eaten up"

the other line said talking to each other
while the raven was still tired he tried sleep but he could not sleep he called sanzu to come to his room but there was no answer.

The raven exited in his room and going to the pink haired room which was only beside him. He knocked there was no answer maybe he's asleep he knocked again waiting for the other to answer

"Sanzu can i come in?" he knocked again, still no answer he opened the door to see sanzu dozing off his clothes still the same even though his boss told him to change.

Seeing this takemichi could only sigh well he can't blame him both of them were tired and what struck to them at the mansion made them more tired.

The raven glance at the boy sleeping comfortably while his cloathes full of dried blood in it his shoes still on gun still im his pocket and ofcourse the beautiful face that takemichi always love.

He went to the boy's closet searching for comfortable clothes for the other to wear he then saw a t-shirt that made the raven's eyes soften more his eyes becoming more brighter as he saw  the old t-shirt that takemichi loves.

"Oi mitchy did you se-" sanzu was searching for his t-shirt that he always wear only to see the blond wearing it.

"hmm? what is it? sanzu-kun?" the blond ask tilting his head cutely.

damnit why is he wearing my t-shirt he looks cute in it sanzu said in his mind

"ahh nothing nothing but why are you wearing mu clothes?" sanzu said pointing his hand to the t-shirt takemitchy was wearing which was cutely too big for him

"ahh this?" the blond pointing at the t-shirt "well it was comfy hehe" takemichi said scratching his neck awkwardly
"i can't wear it?" he said with teary eyes looking at sanzu.

"i- well sure u can" sanzu said cursing to himself for finding takemichi cute

"really?? arigatou! sanzu-kun!"

"Haha how i miss those days" the racen said still looking at the t-shirt.

Some groans can be heard and shuffling in the man who was sleeping he turned his head and walked up to the man who was sleeping with the clothes in his hand
undressing the pink mullet man and putting comfy clothes in the boy for him to sleep better.

He then flopped in the bed beside sanzu caressing the pink hair of the boy "I hope you won't leave me sanzu-kun." he said and laying comfortably to the pink man hugging him until he too feel asleep.

Not knowing the "sleeping man" was not asleep and woke up when the door kept on knocking but pretended to be asleep cause he heard his boss name.

"I won't boss, We won't leave you" the pink man said kissing the forehead of the raven and cuddling him while caressing the ravens hair.