𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒

The raven was driving to somewhere unfamilliar to sanzu he doesn't know what was on his boss mind.

"Where are we going mitchy?" he asked looking at the raven who was busy driving he turned to sanzu a smile forming in the ravens face.

"Don't worry you will love it there" he said while caressing the other man's face, the raven then turned to the steering wheel
'im sure' he mumbled luckily the other didn't hear.

The pinkkete was frozen throughout the process he was contemplating his life he was thinking if this was the end of his life cause if it is he would be gladly to take it if its takemichi who would make his life and end.

It was a fucking long drive.

Well not really its only been 2 hours they were infront of a fancy restaurant that was out of nowhere.

The pink man raised an eyebrow giving takemichi a questioned look.

The raven then chuckled at the expression sanzu was giving, "Come on now let's go inside" he then grabbed the other man hands interwining them both dragging him in the resto.

The both idiots went inside, then the receptionists questioned them "The names hanagaki" he said.

Immediately the girl guided them both to a room it was locked?

Takemichi gestured the girl to go already, he then opened the lock pin.

"Stay there alright?" letting go of sanzu's hand and went inside leaving sanzu alone outside.

'what the fuck.'
'did i do something wrong??'
'shit wh-'

His thoughts got cut off when someone inside the door grabbed his hand caughting him of guard.

"Hey what the fuc-" "-Surpriseee!" he then looked at the room seeing a ' happy birthday sanzu ' banner in it.

The table had foods his favourite foods only takemichi knows, he then looked at the gifts at the corner, Seeing them made him sweatdropped.

It was damn alot of fucking gifts.

"Mitchy wha? what is this for?" he turned around at his boss to see him smiling abit.

The raven hummed and spoke "Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday??" he raised and eyebrow.

"Its my birthday?"
"Yeah what else"

The raven could only chuckle at the dumb sanzu he got closer to him searching for that pretty eyes and long lashes.

He raised his hand placing his hand on the other face, he started rubbing his thumb delicately at sanzu's face.

Sanzu could only sigh he's used to his boss being all touchy at strange times, he knew what happened at his boss past.

But that wasn't the reason takemichi was like that.

In the first time in his life he never felt so greedy in something.

He wanted him all for himself.