ℰ𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇

"T-takemichi?...is.. that you?....And you...sanzu"
He said who was now utterly speechless and shocked who would've knowned he would meet the 'crybaby hero' who saved him.

The man with purple locks didn't know how to start or what to say he wanted to asked why? where was he all this years he dissapeared like thin air it was as if he never exsisted..

Yet here he was standing right infront of him staring at him coldly with those blue eyes that was always filled with determination.

But why? why did his eyes looked so empty? so....sad....it looked painful..
questions has been bottling up just by seeing the 'crybaby hero' but one thing has come out of his mouth

Finally.

"You dissapeared...12 years we were looking for you..takemichi..." glancing at takemichi who only stared back at him.

"Where were you for all this years?... T-takemichi-" he was reaching for the other latter's hand only for it to be slapped by the back of takemichi's hand.

He was in disbelief, was he the boy he knew the boy who had the biggest determination and never gave up look at him so empty.

Anger, Guilt,Confusion,Sadness was taking over the other. But mostly Anger.

"We..We looked for you to all this years!..You dissapeared in thin air.. Why? Why did you leave?!?! WHY?!" he said Anger was now eating him up.

Takemichi only looked at him, Sanzu was about to interfere but a tug on his hand made him stop, He then glanced to izana back to takemichi  "Are you sure? He's annoying i can just-"

The raven could only shot up a small smile, "Yeah im sure" He then nodded respecting his boss choice.

He didn't want to cause a commotion and mostly didn't want his night to be ruined.

He also didn't want to see him. Izana.

He never expected to see him again.

Izana didn't want to be ignored right now, He didn't care if he looked so stupid yelling and shouting at him. He was lost, he dissapeared without saying anything making him crazy.

His guilt and anger was now showing but he didn't expect those words to come out of his mouth.

He never meant it.

The two were now walking to their designated car but they were still close to hear the other, What caught him off guard and stop his tracks were now who heard the other shout.

"You are so selfish,You...You.. are the worst.. You dissapeared without even saying anything.. You only thought about yourself" he groggily laughed. "Ah i should've known" he slowly said touching the locks of his hair.

Ah.
There it was.
It hit him.

He stopped walking, guilt was eating him up, Takemichi turned his head to him gave him a slight smile his eyes were now being brighter giving a sorry look, He uttered a "Im sorry" that was like a whisper but was loud enough for izana to hear.

Izana stared at him wide eyed. He never meant it. But all he could do was stare at both the figures walk up the car and leave.

Sanzu was pissed. He was about to interfere but seeing the reaction of his boss made him stand aside for a bit.