ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓈

Cold air was emmiting the room, Confused looks, Fear evident on their eyes, The room was silent They were indesbelief.

How could the crybaby hero turn like this ? Were they too blind to see him in pain?

"No." mikey firmly said shooking his head not believing what he just heard, all eyes were on him, they knew how important the crubaby hero was to mikey

"No that can't be.." tears forming in his eyes shooking his head "Thats not him!" he shouted throwing the file away from the desk. "Mikey.." Draken could only look at him with pleading eyes.

" Draken could only look at him with pleading eyes

"Naoto what..are you doing here?" chifuyu asked "Can that wait izana said he just me-"

"Its about takemichi" naoto firmly said welcoming himself to the house. stares and glares where at him he sat down the couch and opened the envelope he was holding.

"This is private information.. But your his friends i guess you should know.." he said unsure of what he was doing, The seriousness was too much making them hold their breaths.

"You know bonten right?" Naoto asked glancing at them revealing photos of bonten. he threw it at the table making the others get curious about it and look at it.

"So? what does bonten has to do with takemichi?" mikey asked boredom and concern in his eyes.

"Did bonten kidnap him?!" chifuyu who was overthinking.

"Wait are you serious right now?!" hakkai stood up from hearing chifuyu's statement.

"Calm down hakkai" mitsuya who was trying to calm hakkai

The other shot up their eyes at naoto who was busy fixing the files. Questions after Questions we made they were impatient of knowing the whereabouts of the blond.

Irritation and naoto's eyes twitching to make them shut up, he threw an envelope in the desk making the others give him a questioning look, naoto then opened the brown envelope and placed it in the desk.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." he stated making them jolt at the name he stated and others look curiously at him. " Hanagaki Takemichi,29 years old,Has been missing since 2008, A year after he dissapeared a new gang was formed..Bonten." he stopped to breath and swalloped the lump in his throat.

"Last year we found out who was in the shadows of bonten, he looked around unsure if this was right, "What does bonten have to do with takemichi?" baji asked furiously he was getting impatient, Naoto took a glace at him and back to the files, "Oi! Im aski-" he was cut off by what naoto said, his eyes wide and was indesbelief.