Chapter-1(Palak)

I didn't realized even once that there was someone else on the terrace too. The vodka had taken it's control over me and now I was fighting with Rohit on the call.
Rohit said on the call "So, you are again drunk?"
"None of your business. BTW you should be thankful that I m drunk, otherwise I wouldn't have picked ur call."
"Plz Palak let's be together again. I really love you."
"What do you know about love ediot" I laughed like a lunatic.
I laughed really hard that I fell down from the broken chair I was standing on. Till then,I didn't even knew I was on a chair.

And that's when I noticed him on the terrace too. I was still laughing.

He came towards me and took my phone and ended the call. I tried to take my phone back and shouted "Who the hell are you?Give my phone back."
"I am your well wisher and you need rest." He smiled.
I laughed at "well wisher."

"Is that a name?" I asked.

"Naah, its a job"
"Oh really, I have many well wishers and I don't want more.Give back my phone or else........" I tried to snatch it from him but he raised his hand with my phone in it and put his other hand's finger on my lips "Shhhh...., come down". He was tall, so I gave in.
He held my hand and asked "Which floor"
I showed him 5 fingers and went down with him.
I was laughing really hard.
After reaching the 5th floor, I pointed towards the direction of my door.
It was not locked and the whole house was a mess.
He made me sit on the couch and I don't know when I passed off.............

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter-2  Coming Soon..............

Plz vote, comment and share if you liked it.

Happy reading <3

Forgive for any typo