Chapter-3

Part-1(Palak)

I relaxed the entire day. In the evening, I went to the gym and I met him there too.
Oh God! Why he has to always come at the wrong time. And I end up being more than rude to him.
We had a short talk. I don't know how he always read my face and realises that I am lying.
He said, "Do you have any mental issues?"
"No, you have timing issues. And I am rude. This is me."
I resumed my exercise and he too went to do his.
After 10 or 15 minutes, I decided to go back.
I changed my clothes and drove back to home. I decided to make a new painting.
At around 9 pm,I had finished the painting and suddenly realised that I had left my pendrive at the lab yesterday.
I quickly took my I-Card, lab's key and car's key.
I locked the door and drove to the lab.
When I came out of the building, I again met Utkarsh. He was strolling on the road. He saw me and came towards me.
I smiled at him this time.
He said, "Hey, what are you doing here. Do know someone from IINR?"
I said, "I work here and I left my pendrive in my lab. So...."
"So, you are saying that you are a scientist at Indian Institute of Nuclear Research!?" He said cutting me mid- sentence.
"Yes."
"Oh God! Amazing!"
I smiled" So, what are you doing here?"
"Just strolling"
"Oh. I see. Let's go back."
"Are you offering me a lift?"
I said "If you wanna take it."
We both smiled and he said"Ok, then let's go."

                  Part-2(Utkarsh)

I met her outside IINR and I was amazed. Such a young girl and so successful. I think she is around 21.
I accepted her lift offer.
In the car, we were just having a silent ride.
She received 2 phone calls and I saw that it was her mom. She didn't answered. Maybe because she was driving.
Then, after few minutes, she received a phone call from her dad. She answered it immediately. I could just hear what she said,
"Oh yes Dad!"
"I am not. Why doesn't she get it. I am not interested."
"Yes, thank you dad! You are the best!"
"Will call you later. I am driving."
Then she hung up but she was better than before.
I asked, "So, do you wanna tell me what is bothering you?"
She stayed silent.
I said, "It's ok if you don't want to. Is it again your Rohit issue?"
She laughed this time.
"No it's not. It's Sohail issue and my Mom's and brother's issue too!"
And after she bursted out these words, I saw her biting her lip. She clearly regretted saying it.
"Tell me, you will feel better."
"Ok. So my elder brother Manav is engaged to Surbhi. Surbhi's brother Sohail who is around 8 years older than me has sent a marriage proposal for me. Sohail is a divorcee and his ex-wife gave him divorce because he was cheating on her. My mother wants me to accept his proposal. Surbhi has told Manav that she will marry him if I will accept Sohail's proposal!"
"Wtf! Your mother wants you to marry at 21!" I said
She laughed and said "I am about to get 23 and according to her it's a high time!"
We both laughed "But my father supports me."
"Amazing" I said and we reached our apartment parking.

                          Part-3(Palak)

I was finally back at my home.It was a long and tiring day.

A little good too (Maybe because I was feeling relaxed after talking to Utkarsh). Idk why.

I made Pasta for dinner because most of the times, I am too lazy to even feed myself! Then I turned on the TV and started watching Stranger Things. I switched off the lights and enjoyed the moment (This is my favorite setting).

At around 11pm, I heard the ring of my doorbell. I went and opened the door.

OMG! Not again!
She was Sayra. Before she could say anything, I knew that she and Abhay would have again had a fight! Actually she is one of my best friends. We are a group of 5: Me, Sayra, Vani, Ankit and Sid. We met in college and are together since then and are "never fell in love" kind of people except Sayra.
She and Abhay (who was also our batchmate) have now been dating since around 4 years and everytime they have a fight, my house becomes their   patch up place! She came in and sat on the couch.
"Are you hungry?" I asked her.
"Naah! If I will be hungry, I will take something to eat myself!"
I threw my hands in the air.
"Hey! Now don't sit making a face. Come let's see Stranger Things."
"Let's watch!"
And I resumed from where I left.
After around 2 hours, the door bell rang again. Now I hope it isn't Abhay.
I was really very tired to attend a guest tonight. No, Sayra is not a guest but Abhay would surely be.
I opened the door and............
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued..........
Chapter-4(Coming Soon)
Plz do share your valuable feedback in the comments and vote for my story and share if you like it.
Forgive for any typo🙏