Chapter-2

Part-1(Utkarsh)

I was hearing her conversation for a very long time. I think that she wasn't aware of my presence there. I understood that it was her boyfriend problem or maybe ex.
But when she fell down, I noticed her closely. It didn't took me a second to realise that she was going through a lot but I loved the way she was laughing.
It's really very difficult to handle a drunk girl especially when she is a stranger because you don't know how she behaves when she is drunk.
Fortunately, I was able to take her to her home but it was really very messy. Maybe she is a very busy girl.
I made her sit on the couch and went to the kitchen. I came back with a glass of lemonade in my hand but till then, she had fallen asleep.
I kept her mobile on the table and went to my house closing her door.

                       Part-2(Palak)

The next day, I woke up by the sound of the door bell. I realised that I was sleeping on the couch and my head was on the verge of blasting.
Gosh! Again a hangover. I didn't remember what happened last night and how I reached here.
I opened the door and saw a man in tracksuits standing there and was sweating profusely.  I didn't knew who was he but it felt like I had seen him somewhere  earlier
"Hey" He said
"Yes?"
"We just met some hours ago. Maybe you  need more rest." He sighed and said"BTW I'm Utkarsh, lives on 6th floor. Just shifted few days ago" and extended his hand for a hand shake.
Oh! So, it was he because of whom I was here.
I said"Thnx for the introduction. I mean Palak"
We shook hands and I shut the door.
He must have been surprised by my this behaviour but I'm like this only- Rude with strangers.
I had already decided to take a leave today and wrote a message to Mr. Bakshi for same. He was not a strict boss(especially for his team members) and made a cup of coffee for myself.

                     Part-3(Utkarsh)

The next day, I went to meet her after my morning jogging routine. But it seemed that she didn't remembered anything that happened last night and she was very rude. Now, I am sure that something is really very wrong with her. But will she tell me?
I went to Chattbir Zoo just to explore it and start my new Photography Project. It was really fun and I enjoyed there but the animals found here are surely less than found in the mountains. But I loved it.
In the evening, around 7 pm, I went to gym. I saw a girl on the treadmill. I went close to her "Palak?"
She turned back and I realised that she was stressed and her eyes were red(maybe she was crying).
She said coldly"Oh! Utkarsh, Right?"
I smiled and asked her"How are you? Are you feeling better?"
"Yes, I am fine." She replied like she had crammed those words.
"I don't think so."
"I don't care what you think. Mind your own business."
Here, rude Palak makes a come back.
"Why are you so rude always, do you have some mental issues?" I tried to calm her down.
"No, I don't have any mental issues. You have timing issues, you always collide with me at the wrong time. And yes, I am rude. It's me." She said and and resumed her exercise.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.........
Forgive for any typo.
Plz do vote and share if you find my story interesting.
And also give your valuable feedback in comments. I shall be very grateful to you.