Chapter 2

"Are we there yet?" Mikey said repeatedly, "I'm about to hit your little brother Leo!" Raph shouted as he glared at him, "Mikey, will you quite it!" Leo said as he looked behind him, "Never in my life, not until we make it to wherever we're going" Mikey said as he crossed his arms, closed his eyes, and jerked his head to the right. "Fine then I'll make you stop!" Raph said as he charged at him, "Wait, Ralph! -" Mikey didn't finish talking as he got throw to the ground "Can you two just stop!" Leo said as he throws himself at them to make both stop and turns out that he was in a fight too, Donnie just stood still watching them fight, "Retards" he said aloud and Raph grabbed him by the leg, bringing him into the fight too. "Kono kyōki o owaraseru!" Splinter shouted, "End this madness!" everyone stopped fighting, "You kids need to start acting mature!" he shouted at them and then sighed, "We are almost there." he spoked after calming himself down, the four got up from the floor and followed Splinter, "geez this is your fault Raph, you got me in trouble." Donnie exclaimed, "Well if it wasn't for Mikey to shut up." Raph jerked his head and glared at Mikey "Well, if Leo wouldn't tell me to shut up, I would've been quite." he said and notice they all were looking at him except master Splinter "Is that your stupid excuse?" Raph muttered at him "To be honest, I got nothing." Mikey said as he looked at them, they all stopped looking at each other and went silent. "We are here children." Splinter said as he looked behind him, "Oh wow I've never seen a water fall before!" Mikey said as he was running to the water, "Yeah a glowing one. Master Splinter what is this?" Donnie said as he grabbed Splinter robe, "this is where you guys will go to the spiritual world." Splinter exclaimed as he and Donnie walked to the water "I want you kids to go meditate under the waterfall" He said as he looked at them all "You sure father, what if Mikey get swept away in the water?" Leo said as he looks at his father, "He's going to be fine, he's not a baby anymore." He said to Leo, "Yeah, I'm not a baby anymore." Mikey said as he gave Leo a nudge. "Alright, if you say so." He said as he walked under the waterfall with his friends and his little brother.

It was quiet, peaceful, and relaxing as the three turtles sat enjoying themselves, and Mikey having problems staying in the same spot, without getting swept away with the water. "Agh!" Mikey grunted as he got up from the rock and walked towards Splinter, "Father, I can't do it It's too hard for me." He exclaimed while sitting on the floor looking at the others peacefully as they are already in the spiritual world, "You doubt yourself?" Master Splinter spoke as he looked down at him "Well, yeah but-" he was cut off as he saw Donnie walking towards them. "How was it, Donnie?" he asked as he looked at the purple bandana turtle sitting down next to Mikey, "I passed it." He said as he looked up at Splinter. "That's good Purple." Splinter said as he looked back up seeing Leo and Raph walking towards them, "How was it?" He said again to them both "It was a bit too easy." they both spoke at the same time and looked at each other, "JINX" Leo shouted as he pinched Raph "Hey!" Raph shouted at him, "Morons." Donnie muttered as he looked to the side. "Well, I can't wait to go home, I bet Mr. Fluff misses me." he muttered as he got up from the floor and starts walking into woods, "You're going the wrong way." Splinter said as he saw Mikey started walking on the right path, "I knew that!" He shouted as he walked back home, "Let's go boys." Splinter spoke as they all started walking back home.

"Ahhh~ Home sweet home~" Mikey ran to the couch as laid in it, "Has anyone told you, that you freakin' moaned like a girl?" Raph exclaimed as he gave him an eyebrow up, Donnie just stood still blushing a bit, and Leo just facepalm himself. "Psht, no" Mikey said as he looked at them "I'm totally a boy'o." he said as he smiles "Thats how I normally sound like" He spoke as he turns the Tv on "Mikey sometimes sounds like a girl haven't you two notices?" Leo said as he started making noodle soup for everyone, "No, no we didn't, well sometimes, but not when he says 'Ahhh' he actually sounds like a girl, and right now Donnie is broken." Raph exclaimed as he poked Donnie to snap out, "Well, suck it up, because you're going to hear Mikey sound like a girl all the time." Leo said as he gave Raph his soup, and slap Donnie out of space. "Thanks, I needed that..." Donnie said as he sat at the table and Leo hands over his soup to him, "Mikey come eat." Leo said as he puts his soup on the table, "Yeah coming!" He jumped over the couch, sat on the chair, and started eating. "Thanks for the food." He said as he throws away the cup of noodles and puts the fork in the sink, "I'm going to bed, night guys!" he shouted as he ran upstairs to his room, "Night!" Leo shouted to make sure Mikey heard him, "Yeah same here, night." Raph said as he throws away his soup, "Night." Leo and Donnie spoke at the same time, as they both saw Raph walk upstairs. "Well, today was a blast. But I'm going to finish my invention." Donnie said as he walked up stairs, "Night." He spoke as he walked up stairs "Night... Wait you for-" He cut himself up as he notices Donnie wasn't there anymore, "Great, now I have to pick up his trash." He said as he exhales and starts picking up the kitchen.

Everyone was asleep, but Mikey was still awake, he opened his door and checked if anyone was awake, but no one was, he walked out of his room and went downstairs, he opened the front door and walked outside. He made it back to the waterfall, and he started to walk towards the waterfall, and sat on the rock but couldn't stay put, because the water kept on pushing him, he kept on going to sit on the same place repeatedly but failed multiple times "Agh! Why won't you just let me be!?" he hissed as he fell to his knees "I'm just a disappointment..." he muttered to himself as he gripped onto his knees and deepened his nails into his skin, the bush started to shake, and Mikey immediately got up and put up a battle stance "Whose there!? Show yourself!" He shouted as he stared at the bush that shake "It's just me Mikey." Donnie said as he got up and walked out the bush and walked towards Mikey, "Why are you here? I thought you were asleep." Mikey spoke as he looked at him curiously, "Yeah well, you know I don't sleep much." he said as he looks down at Mikey "Yeah well, you weren't so... stealthy." he exclaimed as he looked up at him "Because a freaking squirrel attacked out of nowhere." he said as he put his hand on the back of his head, "Well, what do you want?" he said as he looks down to the side "Y'know people always try's doing stuff but can't repeatedly, that's why you got to fight mother nature!" Donnie said as he put his hand on Mikey's shoulder and smiled, "Like what you should've done with the squirrel that you try to fight?" Mikey said as he tries to hold off his laughter "Not my point." He smiled with embarrassment. "Well, I think it's kind of cute." Mikey said as he and Donnie eye contacted. It went silent, too silent, Mikey immediately turned around and blushed madly 'Omigosh, what did I just said!?' he turned around and looked at Donnie and heard him giggling a bit "Pfft, ha-ha" Donnie laughed as he looked at Mikey and walked towards him, he put his hand on Mikey's shoulder and started to speak "The only thing that's cute is mostly you." Donnie exclaimed, he started to walk away and walk towards the woods to go home 'shit, did I just called him cute!?' he said in his mind as he blushed. Mikey stood still and blushed like a red tomato 'he called me cute! He called me cute! OMIGOSH!' he said in his mind repeatedly, he started to walk back home.