Chapter 6

It's been a day since Donnie and Mikey moved out, and went to Raphael and Donnatello house. Right now Leo and Raph are training in the Dojo while master splinter watched every move they make, but for some reason Leo spaced out and Raph knocked him down, "Stop." Splinter spoke as he began to stand up "What's the matter Leo? You never zone out while training. " Splinter asked while staring at his son curious. "Father, why did you have to kick Mikey and Donnie out? " Leo looked down to the ground not wanting to see his fathers face, "Don't say their names, Donnie is a disgrace in this house and as for Mikey he is also a disgrace and a disappointment to his family. " Splinter hissed as he glared at his son with anger in his eyes. "But Mikey is my little brother! I don't see him as a disgrace or a disappointment! " Leo shouted as he give off a glare at his father, "You do not shout at me Leonardo! " Splinter said as he growled at him "Tsk, I'm moving out! " Leo growled, he began to walk towards the door, Raph began to follow him "What are you saying Leonardo... Raphael!? " Splinter looked at the two turtles while they walked towards the door, "We're moving out old man. " Raph looked back and glared at splinter "What? " Splinter looked at Raph then to Leo "We're going to live with Donnie And Mikey. " Leo said as he slide the door open and looked at his father "Why!? " Splinter glared at Leo waiting for him to answer his question, "Raph and I are dating. " Leo said as he stare at his father than walked out of the dojo. Splinter ran towards the dojo door "You're such a disappointment Leonardo, and I thought you'd do better than your own brother! Turns out you're also a disgrace like Michaelangelo." Splinter exclaimed as he looked at Leo. "We're not your sons 'father', you're just a lowrat that decide to raise two young baby turtle's as your own kids, and now you don't even support those two turtles by their sexuality? Ha... Some father. " Leo his as he give Splinter a death glared and continue to go upstairs and pack up. Splinter just stand there speechless after what his son had said and began to walk back in the dojo and close the door.

After Leo finished packing up he sat on his bed, he was all stressed, and tried to hold off his tears, Raph knocked on the door as he stare down a Leo "What's wrong babe? " Raph begin to walk in the room and sit next to Leo. "That's weird of hearing that from you Raph... " Leo wiped the tear off his face and smiled slowly at Raph with a soft and tired look in his eyes, "Don't try to change the conversation Leo... " Raph reached out and held Leo's hand in his grip and looked at Leo seriously. "It's just... So stressful a-and confusing, I really thought that Splinter was going to accept us Raph... I thought he was going to let us be together... But when Mikey left, it hurt me seeing my little brother leaving me and it still does... But now we're going to live with Donnie and Mikey, and I had to deal with our 'father' and him calling us those stuff made me pissed off... " Leo said as he looked at Raph, "I couldn't agree more... I already knew you felt worried, scared... And sad seeing you brother leave, and having to deal with Splinter like that seems so stressful, but you should know that I'm in every step with you Leo... " Raph gripped onto Leo hand and give a warm smile to comfort Leo. "Thanks Raph... " Leo smiled as he begin to give a tiny kiss on Raph cheeks, "Are you done packing up? " Leo asked as he stare into Raph green eyes, "Yeah." Raph grunted as he went back to normal old grumpy Raph.

Raph and Leo began to walk down the front door, Splinter begin to run out the door behind them "Leonardo... " Splinter shouted his name as he looked at his son. Leo stopped walking and turned around to look at the rat, "I... I'm sorry that I didn't accept you and your little brother, I just thought it was wrong for you to be in love with the same sexuality... And now since I see that you both truly love them... I regret everything that I have said... " Splinter
Spoke, and in his eyes were guilty, Leo let out a soft sigh and walked towards Splinter "I don't think I'll forgive you that easily... But I'll try... " Leo said and began to walk back to Raph "Let's go. " Leo said as he begin to reach out to grab Raph hand and held it tightly. Splinter stood on the porch and watched Leo leave 'I hope you guys would forgive me' Splinter let out a gentle sigh and walked back in the house.

"Whoo." Leo sighed and began to stretch his arms while walking, "What's with you? " Raph looked at Leo curious and raised an eyebrow "I'm just excited to see Mikey again. " Leo said as he begin to smile. "Half, half, not so much.... He's pretty annoying. " Raph groaned and crossed his arms "Now, Donnie I'm okay with... He's not so much annoying unlike Michaelangelo... " Raph exclaimed and looked at Leo. And noticed Leo was already giving him a glare "Hey, I'm just speaking facts... " Raph rubbed his head trying to get Leo to agree on what he had said "Well, I don't like it... " Leo said as he begin to roll his eyes. "Okay, let's wait here. " Raph stopped walking and put his arms out to stop Leo from walking "What are you doing? " Leo asked waiting for Raph to answer him, "For that... " Raph pointed at the limo "Whoa... " Leo exclaimed as he looked at the limo stopping in front of them, Raph began to reach the nob and open the door "After you. " Raph spoke in a gentle men way "Stop the acting, it's freaking me out... " Leo looked at Raph awkwardly and began to go inside the limo, "I fell offended" Raph exclaimed as he sighed softly dramatically "Just get in" Leo said "Alright." Raph began to walk inside the car and close the door. "So how many cars you own? " Leo looked at Raph waiting for a answer. "Oh ahem, uhm like... 14? " Raph spoke as if he was questioning himself "To be honest... I don't really remember. " Raph look at Leo. "Well that's good enough... " Leo said as he holds Raph hand "But, I didn't say how many we ha-" Raph was interrupted by Leo "I was being sarcastic babe. " Leo spoke Immediately and gently give Raph a kiss.

___________________♡___________________

[̲̅S][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅t]  [̲̅c][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅p][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅r]
[̲̅a][̲̅g][̲̅a][̲̅i][̲̅n]  [̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅r][̲̅r][̲̅y
[̲̅l][̲̅o][̲̅v][̲̅e][̲̅s]

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝  (¯'v´¯)
╚══'.¸.*ɎØɄ* 𝖔𝖐𝖆𝖞, ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ