Chapter 5

Donnie began to show Mikey around the house, it took 15/20 minutes to finish exploring the mansion, after giving Mikey a tour around the house they both walked into the kitchen. Donnie reached out and grabbed Mikey’s arm and kissed him, Mikey kissed back, they kissed up around the fridge and moved to the island and continued to kiss, as they continued to kiss, Donnie reached out to his cabinet where he had a collar and a leash, Donnie deepens the kiss only to distract Mikey, as he grabs hold of the leash and collar, he began to put the collar around Mikey’s neck along with the leash attached to it. Mikey had stopped the kiss and had slightly pushed Donnie he had a confused expression though, Mikey had asked “U-uh...Donnie what are you doing?” Donnie had not replied, instead he just let out a soft chuckle Donnie got closer to Mikey’s ear and whispered, “I am just taming that what now belongs to me, pet.” Mikey had blushed a cherry red color. Donnie chuckled a bit and said “Is there a problem pet? ~” In a very deep but flirty voice. Mikey had blushed a bit more and said “N-no.” Donnie replied with a “Good, then I may continue. ~” Mikey didn't reply although he did turn a bit of a darker shade of red. Donnie kissed Mikey and had bitten Mikey’s lip letting Mikey know to open his mouth so he could let his tounge in, Mikey did open his mouth and as they fought for domination Donnie won of course, as Donnie had deepened the kiss a bit more Mikey had started to moan into the kiss. Donnie broke the kiss and they both caught a breath as Donnie moved his hand a bit on top of Mikey’s inner thigh. He lowered his head and started to leave some hickies around Mickey’s neck. Mikey started to moan at a quiet yet hearable start. When Donnie had found Mikey’s sweet spot, Mikey started moaning like crazy. Donnie lowered his hand a bit more having Mikey realize what Donnie was planning on doing next, Mikey moved Donnie’s hand a bit up to his chest and Donnie realized as to why Mikey had moved his hand. Donnie raised his head up to Mikey’s ear and whispered in a deep yet quiet voice “Oh. Does someone need to know their place? ~” As Donnie said this Mikey blushed but when he was about to reply he was cut off when Donnie had suddenly slammed him onto the island on all fours. Mikey was blushing a ton and had tried to convince Donnie that he knew his place and Donnie wouldn’t really have to do anything, but Donnie knew what Mikey was trying to do. Mikey had realized that it may not work so he just tried to obey Donnie. Donnie had asked Mikey “Are you going to pay attention and we can just have “normal” sex.” Mikey blushed a bit more and said “U-uh, yes I-I will I p-promise.” Donnie chuckled and grabbed the leash while Mikey was still on the island on all fours Donnie moved forward a bit and had bent down and whispered in Mikey’s ear “Okay, then we better get to the room and get the wheelchair ready. ~” This had Mikey blushing so hard. With no hesitation Donnie picked up Mikey and let him stand on the floor. Donnie pulled the leash not harming Mikey but just making him fall onto the floor on all fours. Mikey blushed a bit more but looked a bit confused. All Donnie said was “I do not think pets can walk on two legs, darling. ~” As Donnie walked holding the leash into their room with Mikey on the floor crawling on all fours. As they made it to the bedroom, Donnie picked up Mikey and pinned him against the bed, as he got off Mikey, he took out his cock, he then grabbed Mikey’s leg and forced them to open, he began to place his cock inside, ‘It hurt.’ Donnie said in his mind because it was too tight though, it didn’t stop him from enjoying this moment, he began to thrust in and out. Mikey began to moan out loud, “Ahn~ Donnie~~!” Mikey yelled out his name, he continued to thrust, he then grabbed Mikey making him sit on his lap. Donnie then turned him over laying him on his plastron (Stomach) and he continued to thrust into him. Mikey continues to moan. Donnie then took his cock out, he then turned him back around, after he was turned, Donnie took Mikey’s cock out; Donnie leaned down and began to suck on it, “Donnnn~~” Mikey moaned out as he looks up and had his eye’s closed tightly, Mikey then held the sheets on his grip tightly and enjoyed it. Donnie stopped sucking his cock and began to climb on top of Mikey, he started to grab Mikey’s wrist and move it over his head, he then leaned down and kissed Mikey and began to deepen the kiss and had slid his tounge in he then stopped and kissed down to his cheeks and neck. He then put his cock back in and picked Mikey up. As he thrusted in and out. He found Mikey’s weak spot. Mikey moaned like crazy. Donnie wanted to hear him even more, so he began to thrust in harder “Donnie~!!” Mikey said as he moaned out in pain, ‘Shit, I’m almost at my limit...’ Donnie groaned as he continued to thrust in him, ‘Fuck.” Donnie began to inject semen from his body. He took his cock out and laid next to Mikey. He looked over and saw Mikey panting. He then pulled Mikey against his chest as he hugged him. Mikey began to pass out. Donnie looked down and stared at him ‘You really don’t understand what being a pet is like...’ Donnie said in his mind as he reaches down to Mikey’s thigh and rubbed it softly, Donnie began to hear Mikey muffle in his sleep meaning he can feel Donnie touching him. Donnie stopped rubbing and began to grab a blanket and put it over them, and slowly fell asleep.

It was morning time, and Mikey woke up seeing Donnie next to him still peacefully sleeping. He began to sit up on the bed, though after he got up he felt a sharp pain in his back. He then groans in pain. "Agh… " Mikey muttered, Donnie pulled him back down, "Donnie? " Mikey turned his head to see if Donnie has woken up, but was still asleep. He began to grab Donnie hand and move it from holding him. He turned around to face Donnie, after he was facing him he began to reach out to cup Donnie face with one of his hand, before Mikey could barely reach him Donnie instantly grab hold on Mikey's wrist. Mikey flinched after Donnie moved and grabbed his wrist immediately "Donnie, d-did I wake you up? " Mikey spoke as he tried to free his wrist out of Donnie's grip "Yes..  You did… " Donnie let's Mikey wrist go as he began to sat up and rub his head, he looked down and saw Mikey pulling on the collar. Donnie reach out and grabbed the leash, he began to pull on it, with Mikey collar attached to it. "And what do you think your doing? " Donnie said as he rapped the edge of the collar around his hand towards almost near the collar. "I'm sorry Donnie… But this collar is bothering me… " Mikey whimper as he held the middle of the leash, "So your saying, that you want me to take that off? " Donnie pulled on the leash forcing Mikey to be on his hands and knees on the bed, Mikey nodded and muttered as he look into Donnie eye. "Listen, and listen carefully… You're my pet darling~ And if you think I'm ever going to take that collar off, you just think wrong honey~" Donnie said as he let's go of the leash and looked down at Mikey giving off a devilish smirk "Let's go down stairs shall we~" Donnie pulled on the leash lightly, Mikey blush like a blossom and nodded slowly as he and stand up though his leg we a bit numb but he fought it and began to walk out the door with Donnie still pulling the leash softly.

___________________+_____________________

🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈 🄸🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅆🄰🅂 🅂🄷🄾🅁🅃.

     />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |