Chapter 3

3 years had passed, and Mikey could still remember what happened that night, he layed on the couch but upside down and looked up at the celling, "Mmmm." Mikey groaned as he got up and noticed Raph and Leo were training, "Have you guys ever fall in love with each other?" Mikey said as he raised an eyebrow at them both, they both stopped training and looked at each other Leo blushed like a rose, and Raph blushed lightly, "No, never in our lives, plus we're just best friends. Right Leo?" Raph looked at him, and noticed that he was blushing, "P-plus were boys, it's weird to be dating boys..." Raph exclaimed as he blushed a bit more, "Let's go Leo..." He dragged Leo into the training room. "Right... It's weird to date boys..." Mikey muttered as he looks down at the floor, "Don't Listen to him, he was just saying random things because he wasn't so sure if dating boys are alright, plus I think It's fine to date boys." Donnie said as he entered the room "Oh, hey D I didn't notice you were out there hearing the conversation." Mikey said as he was embarrassed and thought that he wasn't in the hall listening to the conversation, "Yeah, I heard everything." Donnie said as he makes himself a coffee, "But it's fine, although I am curious why did you ask them if they have ever fallen in love together?" Donnie spoke as he looked at Mikey, "Well... I... just wanted to know if dating boys are, okay?" Mikey said nervously as he looked at Donnie "Okay." Donnie said as he turns around and finishes making his coffee, "If you need me, I'll be upstairs." He turn and started to walk up the stairs to his room. "Yeah..." Mikey laid back down on the couch and groaned, 'Ugh, what is this felling, and why can't I figure it out!?'

After that morning, it was training time, Mikey still couldn't figure out what was happening with his heart that kept on beating when he was around Donnie, "Begin!" Master Splinter shouted, Leo and Raph began to fight, and so did Donnie and Mikey. As Donnie began to swing his bow staff at Mikey, he didn't move in time and got hit on the arm, "Ow!" Mikey fell to the floor, "Mikey." Leo got distracted and Raph pushed him to the ground, "Not now Raph!" Leo immediately said before he was even taped out and he got up and ran towards Mikey "You alright?" Leo held Mikey's hand in his palm and looks at his little brother "Yeah, I'm fine." Mikey spoke and lifted his head and stared at Leo then smiled, Leo let out a tiny sigh "Okay, just making sure." Leo said as he got up and glared at Donnie, "I swear, if you hurt him so bad I will-" Leo was cut off by his father "Leo! Calm yourself!" Master Splinter spoke as he stared at Leo, "Yes, I'm sorry father." Leo said as he walked towards Raph and went back to his battle stance. "Sorry Mikey, I didn't mean to hit you that hard." Donnie said as he held his hand out to help Mikey back up, Mikey just sat there staring at Donnie's hand and blushed a bit "I-it's fine." Mikey held Donnie's hand and Donnie pulled him back up to where he can stand, "Thanks." Mikey said as he looked at Donnie, and Donnie went to his spot and went back to his battle stance, Mikey smiled a bit and did the same.

After the training Donnie and Mikey went to the kitchen to get some refreshments, "Haven't you noticed anything about Mikey lately?" Raph said as he looked at Leo, "What? What do you mean?" Leo said as he looked at Raph "Wow, he's your brother and you haven't even noticed one bit of it?" Raph spoke as he looked at him, "Do you think he loves Donnie?" Raph said as he looked away from Leo and looks at the ground, "What? What are you even saying? My brother doesn't love boys." Leo immediately said to Raph and looked at him confused, "Why would you say that?" he spoke again "I don't know, it just seems obvious that Mikey likes Donnie and it's so simple to realize, but now it just seems that I'm the only one that realize it." Raph said as he looked back at Leo "Come to think of it... Now it makes since." Leo said as he looks away "Huh... I can't believe I didn't notice it from the beginning." Leo spoke again and looked and Raph "Do you think we could fall in love, with each other?" Leo said as he and Raph met eyes, and then immediately looked different ways and they both blushed, "C'mon now that sounds a bit stupid..." Raph said as he blushed, "Yeah..." Leo agreed and blushed at the same time. After a few mins of silentment Mikey and Donnie walked in, "Sorry we took forever Donnie accidentally broke the fridge and had to check if the fridge was broken." Mikey said has he glared at Donnie, "Hey not my fault I slipped." Donnie said as he crossed his arms, "Yeah..." Mikey slowly looked away at Donnie, "So, what were you guys doing?" he said as he sat down, "Uhm... Nothing much." Raph said as he and Leo were looking at each other "Although, I want to ask something but it's okay if you don't answer the question." Leo said as he looked at Mikey and Donnie. "Uhm... Okay what are you going to ask?" Donnie said as he sat next to Mikey, "So, uhm... Are you two dating?" Leo said as he gave them a serious look, "W-what!? Us, dating!?" Mikey and Donnie looked at each other and looked away immediately "We're just friends... Plus I have no interest in Mikey, also that's the stupidest question you have ever asked." Donnie exclaimed as he glares at Leo, "Yeah, just friends..." Mikey said as he looked down at the floor and gripped onto his knees "Ugh, will you just spill it out already Mikey!" Raph said as he walked towards him and gently hit his head "Hey? What are you even talking about?" He spoke as he looked up at Raph. Raph groaned and started to say it out of the blue "You like Donnie, it's so simple to realize it." Mikey froze after Raph said it out loud, "Is that true, Mikey?" Donnie said as he looks at Mikey, "I... He..." He stuttered as he tried to speak "Well Raph! Likes Leo!" Mikey hissed as he pointed at his brother, "Eh!?" Raph blushed "No I don't!" Raph shouted as he hits Mikey on the head. Mikey turned his head around and notice Donnie was looking at him, "I..." Mikey stuttered again as he looked to the side to look at Leo and knew that he was trying to figure out what he meant that Raph liked him, "I'm sorry." Mikey said as he immediately got up and walked out of the room.

Leo was in his room still trying to figure out what Mikey said "Is it true? Does Raph like me?" Leo questioned himself as he grabs the picture of Raph and him, he then sighed lightly as he laid flat on the bed and held the picture against his plastron (Chest) and blushed lightly, he heard the door knock "Come in." Leo spoke as he sat up. Raph entered the room and looked at Leo "Hey Leo, can I speak with you?" Raph said as he slowly closed the door behind him, "Sure..." Leo said as he sat on the edge of the bed and placed his hand beside him to offer him to sit, Raph started to sit next to him and began to speak "Look what Mikey said, was true..." he said as he looked down at the floor, Leo reached out his hand and held Raph's hands into his "Raph it's okay, because I feel the same way you do..." Leo said as he tilts his head a bit to look at Raph eyes, Raph lifted his head and they both looked at each other. "Really?" Raph questioned Leo as he and him having an eye contact "duh." Leo said as he jumped from his bed, put his arms around his neck and kissed him "I didn't expect that." Raph exclaimed as he and Leo looked at each other, "Oh, what about Donnie and Mikey?" Leo said as he let's go of Raph "They'll figure things out." Raph said as he holds Leo's hand "Yeah." Leo said as he gripped onto Raph hands. "But what if father Doesn't agree with us and Don and Mikey together?" Leo said as he looks at Raph, "We'll run away together, all four of us." Raph said as he looks at Leo "What do you mean?" Leo quickly said as he looked at Raph "We'll all be rich and start our own business and also be famous!" Raph said as he looked at Leo, "Yeah but that's going to take a while... How are we going to do that?" Leo said as he looks at Raph, "Well of course it's going to take a while but it's worth it!" Raph said as he held both of Leo's hand's "Okay, calm down I guess that plan isn't that bad." Leo agreed with Raph as he smiled, "Great!" Raph said as he kissed Leo on the cheek.

'I can't believe Raph just said that out of the blue' Mikey said in his mind as he grabbed his pillow and hugged it 'I like Donnie?' Mikey asked himself a question as he turns over sees a picture of Him and Donnie 'Do I though? I can't even figure out anything, I'm just so stupid...' Mikey groaned as he looked at the picture and grabs it 'Why can't I just realize my feelings already?' Mikey looked down and gripped hard on the pillow as he curls into a ball 'I'm pathetic...' he said in his mind "Knock knock..." Donnie said as he leans onto the wall "D, I-... W-... W-what are you doing here?" Mikey stuttered as he immediately sat up and hid the picture under the pillow "I just wanted to talk to you... About what happened at the training room." He said as he walked towards Mikey's bed and sat on the edge, "Yeah? Well, I don't want to talk about it... Plus... I feel... Embarrassed about it..." Mikey said as he laid back down and curled up to his stack of pillows to make him feel better and try to forget about what happened during that whole "feelings"v\\ "Mikey you know hiding and forgetting won't stop me from talking to you." Donnie said as he looked at Mikey. "Anyways, do you actually have feelings for me?" Donnie asked Mikey and waited for him to answer "D... I..." Mikey peeked out of his stack of pillows and looked at Donnie, "I don't actually know, all though every time your around me I get weird feelings in my stomach..." Mikey said as he hid back in his tiny cave of pillows "Mikey..." Donnie said as he picked up the pillow to look at Mikey "Leave me alone Don... I already said something now you can leave me alone..." Mikey said as he tries not to look at Donnie, Donnie then grabbed Mikey's wrists and moved his arm from hiding his face he then notices Mikey was blushing, "Mikey... Stop hiding your feelings from me." Donnie said as he lets go of Mikey's wrist, "I love you too." Donnie said as he looked down at Mikey and noticed Mikey was slowly looking up blushing more like a tomato, "You..." Mikey said as he looks at Donnie's brown eyes, "Moron!" Mikey threw a pillow at him "What was that for??" Donnie said as he looked at him confused "It took you a while to convince me your feelings." Mikey said as he looked away and crossed his arm and he blushed like a rose "My bad..." Donnie said as he looks at Mikey, he reached out his hand and grabbed his "I love you." Donnie said once again as he and Mikey started to meet eye contact "I... Love you too D." Mikey said as he gripped onto Donnie's hand and then they stopped looking at each other, Mikey then started to lean his head on Donnie's shoulder.