𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 やあ せ

【ZEN】

❞𝗕𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀-!❞

❞𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲.❞

❞𝗘-𝗲𝗵? 𝗛𝗼𝘄?❞

———————————————————————

𝘡𝘦𝘯

adjective

𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢.

———————————————————————

𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 9-year-old Y/N, lazily walked the streets of Konoha. Her tiny hands were placed in the confinements of her pockets, with her back slightly slouched and face void of any emotion. The wind was slightly blowing her curly hair in her face, causing her to grumble out incoherent words in annoyance. The warm heat of the bright, yellow sun caressed her face and the only sounds heard were the chattering of Konoha citizens and the distant chirping of birds. Y/N loved peaceful mornings like these. She enjoyed the way the fluffy, white clouds complemented the beauty of the bright, blue sky, and the small tune the birds quietly chirped. It calmed her down... it made her zen.

As she was calmly walking, she spotted a small park in the distance. It had two unoccupied swings and a decent-sized play area for kids. She decided to take a break from her morning stroll and go to the park. When she reached the park, she sat on one of the two unoccupied swings. The beautiful, green leaves on the trees softly rustled each time the wind gently blew by and she could hear water quietly streaming from a fountain nearby. Ahh... how she loved mother nature—it was so calming and peaceful to her—but of course, her zen didn't last long due to loud yelling and laughing she heard nearby.

"You monster! Freakin' loser!" she heard a squeaky male voice exclaim. She turned her heads direction to where the voice came from, and what she saw caused her eyebrows to furrow in anger, while her lips formed into a snarl.

Three boys were bullying a vibrant blonde-haired kid. Two of the bullies held the helpless boy by the arms—effectively trapping him in place—while the third bully, which Y/N assumed was their 'leader', kicked and punched the beaten-up jinchuriki while yelling insults at him. The two other boys were laughing and encouraging their 'leader', while the beaten-up boy had warm tears streaming down his face due to the pain being inflicted on him.

'Disgusting pigs,' Y/N bitterly thought with gritted teeth and clenched fists. Her fists were being bawled so hard, that blood started dripping down her hands from her nails harshly digging into the flesh of her palms. She always held a deep hatred for bullies. Bullies seek to harm, or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable to make them feel highly of themselves and that truly disgusted her.