𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗡 & 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 衣リ縁

【RAMEN & PROMISES】

"𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸."

———————————————————————

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

𝘕𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩.

———————————————————————

Naruto was quite (VERY) annoying, but, she had to admit she was actually kind of fond of him. His chakra felt so... warm and welcoming, plus she found Naruto quite gorgeous. Y/N just can't resist pretty things. His whole demeanor was bright and happy, and though the e/c girl doesn't seem like a 'ball of sunshine,' she enjoyed the company of the people with bright personalities. And, Naruto seemed so pure and innocent, which highly amused Y/N.

Y/N decided it was a good time to ask him if he knew any good ramen shops around Konoha—since after all, that's her main reason for being here.

"Yo, blondie," she voiced out.

"Yah?" he brightly questioned with a giddy smile, examining his newly bandaged arms.

The h/c girl had finally finished securely wrapping white, cloth-like bandages around all of his wounds, of course after disinfecting them with alcohol.

"Do you... know any good ramen places around here?" she asked, embarrassingly rubbing the nape of her neck. You see...Y/N is actually in love with ramen... maybe not as much as Naruto, but she loved it. 

Naruto's head shot up at the mention of ramen and his eyes had... hearts in them...? His aura turned extra bright and Y/N could practically see flowers and sparkles floating around him.

'Geez... this nigga sure likes ramen' she thought, quietly huffing in amusement, her lips slightly twitching upwards.

"RAMEN? YAH YAH YAH, I know this great ramen place! It's called Ichiraku!" the shorter boy excitedly rambled about his favorite food in the world.