Chapter 5: Watching The Movie (Part 1)

"What's that smell. It smells like....Rocky Road Iced Coffee." I said to myself as I jumped off the bed and landed on something.

"OWWWW, ALYSSA THAT'S A FUTURE BODY FLEXOR THAT YOU'RE JUMPING ON!!" Matt yelled at me as he sat up and started rubbing his muscels.

"Oops, I'm sorry Matthew. Where's the rocky road?" I asked as I started to get excited again.

"On the desk. Dad made me go buy it, at 6:00 in the freaking morning, FOR YOU!" He stood up and pushed my forehead backwards.

"It's 6:05." I said looking at my phone.

"EXACTLY!" He yelled in my face before walking away.

"You thought that was cute? The way you yelled in my face like that? You thought that was cute? Huh pretty boy?" I questioned, pushing the back of his head at every pause.

I guess he got a little bit angry there.

"SONNNNN!!!!!" He screamed in my face after he pinned both of my arms against the wall. Almost making me drop my Rocky Road.

"OOOOHHH, you scared me there big boy. You almost my drop my coffee. You had me there for a second." I said sarcastically as I slipped out of his grip and continued walking down stairs.

"COME ON MATTHEW, GET IT TOGETHER. IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS. WE GOT A LONG DAY AHEAD OF US!!" I yelled at him while running down stairs, hearing my voice fade away.

Matthew's POV

I rolled my eyes and scoffed at her. My ass is going back to sleep. If she want something she can get it herself.

*5 hours later*

"ALYSSA!!!!" I call out to her.

"What?!" She screams back up to me.

"COME HERE!!!" I yell back.

I see my black colored door fly open and there she stands. A brown skinned, five foot 7 inched girl with jet black medium length curly hair which is pinned up, with a cookie monster onezzie that she put on half way(stopping at her waist) and she wore a plain black tank top on top, holding what looked like a new cup of rocky road iced coffee. She just stood there in my door way standing against the door frame with one arm crossed, waiting for me to speak.

"You called?" She asked while sipping her coffee, breaking the trans that I was in.

"Um yeah. Nevermind." I said smiling at her.

"Dude are you serious?" She asked rhetorically as she sucked her teeth and proceeded to walk down the hall.

"Wait, what are you doing down stairs?" I asked.

"Well I was just about to watch 'Fault In Our Stars'. Why you ask?" She questioned, catching me off guard.

"Just curious."

"Waaaannnna watch it we me?" She asked quickly.

I had nothing to do so I figure why not.

"Sure let me just go take a shower and freshen up. I'll be down there in a few." I said as I got up and began stretching.

"Okay." She said lastly as she closed my door and headed back downstairs. I began to walk sluggishly to my bathroom and stared in the mirror. I couldn't forget what she told me 8 hours ago.

I took a deep sign and closed my bathroom door and began removing my clothes.