Chapter 2: Meeting The Fam

4 Hours Later

I was awoken from my sleep when I heard my room door bang against the wall.

"DAD, WHY IS THERE A GIRL LAYING DOWN ON MY BED?!?!" A sexy ass boy that was dark skinned with dark blue braces, and light brown eyes, who wore an all black outfit. Black skinnies which he was sagging in, a black V-Neck shirt, and black vans screamed downstairs to his father.

I jumped up and I quickly started fixing the bed back to its original position.

"Nah I'm just f*ckin with you. My room is down the hall. We got this room custom made for you. Your mom called my dad up and told him what you might want in your room." He said as he kept looking at me up and down.

"Your pretty cute for a 17 year old." He continued to talk as he leaned against my door frame. Turning his keys around his index finger.

I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Here this is for you and btw's my name is Matthew." He said as he threw a MacBook Air at me and walked out closing the door behind him. I looked at the closed door and dropped myself on my bed still holding my new laptop in my hands.

~~~~~

"Hey Max." I said while walking downstairs rubbing my eyes, yawning, and stretching all at once.

"Hey sweet cheeks." He said as we did our lil hand shake that ended with giving a fist pound and a kiss on my cheek.

"Max, did you buy me those things?" I asked as him as I took out the milk from the fridge and poured me a bowl of cereal.

"Of course I did. I didn't want my step daughter walking around looking raggedy. Do you like it?"

"Eww nooo!!! The room is just ughhh." I lied.

"Seriously dude?" He stopped and looked at me.

"Nah I'm lying. My room is freaking awesome!! Thanks a lot." I said while getting up to hug him.

"You are very welcome." He hugged me back.

"Here's your phone." Matthew threw an iPhone 6 plus at my head while looking down at his phone, scrolling through his instagram newsfeed.

"Are you always like this." I asked while opening the box that contained my new phone.

"Only the people that I have to tolerate." He said facing me with a very wide smile and is eyes closed shut.

"Ditto." I told him give him the same look back.

I finished eat my cereal which was my snack before dinner and I decided to explore the entire mansion. I decided to go look at Matthew's room first because one I wanted to get on his nerves and two because he practically invited me in by telling me that his room was down that hall.

I kept walking until I saw a black door. I opened the door to only see darkness. Being me, I switched on the light to see almost an exact replica of my room but instead of his wall being one solid color it had dark blue and black vertical stripes going up and all four walls. And his room was the size of a gym, what the hell man. I went to his desk and picked up a picture. One picture was where he was with a light skinned girl and she was on his back and they were looking at each other and laughing and you can see his dimples that pierced his cheeks. They looked so happy. In another pic he was with the same girl but this time she had on a prom dress and he had on a tux which he looked fine iscell in. And he was on one knee holding her hand. In the last picture I picked up on that side of the desk was him flexing off his abs and muscles. He had a great V-line.

"Zamn." I whispered to myself.

"Like what you see." I heard a now familiar voice say to me.

I turnt around holding the picture behind my back.

"Huh?" I said as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

He walked up to me and put both hands next to me on the desk. Trapping me in.

"Do. You. Like. What. You. See?" He repeated himself, stopping at every word, moving an inch closer every time.

He was so close to my face that I could smell what type of gum he was chewing, Trident Layers, the strawberry and orange kind to be exact.

"Barely, but it's w.e."

"You could've just asked for a copy you know." He said as he took the picture from behind my back and placed it back on the desk, moving away from ny face.

I grabbed the picture where he was with the girl that was on his back and sat on his bed examining it.

As I looked a little closer, they looked just alike.

"Who's she?" I questioned as I sat on his bed still looking at it.

He sat in his rolling chair and started shooting hoops, then he stopped and looked down at the small ball that he had in his hand. His back towards me.

He cleared his throat and spoke, "Her name was Madison. She was my twin sister."

"I'm sorry." I said sadly.

"It's what ever."

It got extremely quiet then he faced me.

"Wanna come with me?" He asked standing up looking at his phone.

"Where am I coming?" I questioned as I got off his bed and put the picture back on his desk.

"Cough cough wink wink." He said then I realized what I said.

"Nasty."

"To Pizzeria? Come meet some people? I don't want you sticking on to me when you go to school Monday." He talked making a stink face at me.

"Sure why not."

I went to my room and put on an outfit that was good enough to be introduced to.

As I grabbed my keys off the key holder, I turnt around and wondered.

"Was this Madison's room?" I said to myself as I turned the lights off and closed the door behind me.