Chapter 1: Moving In

RULES:
*DO NOT STEAL THIS BOOK. I AM MAKING IT FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.
*DO NOT POST ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
*NO RUDE COMMENTS.
*READ AND ENJOY THIS AWESOME BOOK.

Chapter 1: Moving In

"Lyssa, can you please go help get the rest of the boxes out the truck?" My mom says as she puts the black bag full of clothes on the floor.

"Yeah sure why not." I said pretending to be enthusiastic about it.

"Sweety, I know your not thrilled about moving but we had no choice. One his house is way bigger and two his house is way bigger." She said to me holding my shoulders while giving me full eye contact.

"I can careless about moving, it's just that I won't see my friends anymore. But it's whatever, if this makes you happy then I guess I'm happy too." I looked at her while forcing a smile on my face.

" Alright just go get your stuff out the truck and start unpacking okay? Then you have the rest of the day off."

"Okay. But which one is my room there's like 8 rooms in this mansion." I questioned as I pulled my box out of the moving truck.

"Well Max said to pick which ever one you want."

"You picked a great guy mom." I said while giving her a thumbs up.

"I know Hun, I know."

I picked my box up and started to walk upstairs but then I remembered that I forgot something. I ran back to my mom and wrapped both of my arms around her.

"I love you mom. And I really am happy for you."

"Thank you sweety, and I love you too." She finished by kissing the top of my head and I went back inside.

I went upstairs and proceeded to look through the rooms. One was purple that had a desk, 2 walk-in closets, one flat screen TV, a library, and the floor was covered in a purple carpet.

The second room was painted turquoise, had a white desk, 1 HUGE walk-in closet that was filled with one section of Vans, Jordan's, Converses, and KD's in the other section it was filled with skinnies and other type of jeans, in the other section it was filled with tank tops and shirts and there was nothing in the last section, it was just empty I'm guessing for my clothes. There were three 72 inch televisions, an unopened Xbox 1 and an unopened PlayStation 4, there was one wall that had a large clear casing that covered the whole wall which was filled with games for the Xbox and PlayStation, the carpet was purple and I had a queen size bed that was already made with purple and turquoise sheets. Let me not forget to mention that it had a king sized bathroom that was also purple. All my favorite things in one room. I didn't need to look in the other rooms I knew this was made for me. After I made my decision, I immediately put my name plate on my purple colored door.

"I think I'm going to love this house." I said to myself as I plopped down on my bed and went to sleep.

A/N
This is the second story that I making and I think it's going to be a good story. Let me know how you like the first chapter. Don't forget to check out my other story called RAPED by shishi-14.

Byeeeee

£OV€, Shishi