Chapter 8: Getting To Know Each Other

Alyssa's POV

"Ewwww, Matthew! Get off of me!" I demanded as he attempted to wipe his tears on my arm.

"Who's the best?" He questioned me.

"I know for sure it's not you!" I laughed at him.

"Oh word?! That's how it is now?!" He asked me rhetorically. Then he proceeded to lick me.

"Ight Matthew you got it bro! Matthew Grant, you are the best of the bests." I pleaded.

"Better had!" He yelled as he got off of me.

*The Door Bell Rings*

"NOT IT!!!" I shouted.

"What the hell is a not it?"

"Meaning, who ever says not it first doesn't have to answer the door. My dad and I used to do it, he always let me win." I sighed.

"Happy thoughts man, happy thoughts." Matthew said as he answered the door.

Matthew's POV

As I went to open the door for who ever was outside, I looked at the security camera and seen this FINE ass damsel in distress waiting for someone to swipe her off her feet. Cheesy, I know.

I already knew I looked good so there was no need to look in the mirror for reassurance. Time to answer the door.

"Hello, what might a pretty thang like you be doing here on a beautiful afternoon?" I flirted.

"And how long did it take for you to come up with that. See all yall niggas the same. Damn, get out my way." She snapped at me.

"Woah and who the fuck are you, back the hell up." I wish the words had never came out my mouth. I'm a big man and all but what she did next kinda scared me just a TAD bit. She stopped popping her gum and her snapped her neck towards me.

"Alyssa you better come get Mr. Big Balls here. I will cut a nigga in 2.5 don't mess with me boy." She fired at me.

"Point me to my sister then you may dismiss yourself."

Even though she was lighting my ass on fire and I was taking all these L's, I still found her ass sexy as hell, especially with her New York accent. I could cop me one of those.

"Girl get your ass over here and give me a hug. I missed you." Alyssa screams as she pushes me to the ground and jumps into her best friend's arms.

"Jay-Jay, I've missed you so much! Why didn't you tell me you were coming today, I've could've sent Matthew to come and get you from the airport?"

"Girl I wasn't bouta go get your friend who just lit a fire under my ass, from the airport. I don't deal with people who give me attitude." Matthew butted in.

"Alyssa hold this. First, he wants to disrespect me then he wants to put his two cents in a conversation that no one asked him to be in. Like Alyssa get yo manz before I do. Call your mother, sister, cousin whoever you want. I'll beat they ass too." Jay-Jay went off on me. It seems as though whatever she said to me didn't seem to phase me in anyway. I still found her attractive.

"Um, Julie..."

"Nah hold up sweetie, let me handle him real quick." She said, cutting Alyssa off.

"Julie can you listen to me. Please?" Jay-Jay stopped and pointed her attention to Lyssa.

"What do you need to tell me that is more important than beating this f*ck boi's ass?" Julie asked.

"I don't think I properly introduced you two. Matthew this is Julie. Julie this is Matthew, my brother." I said, rubbing the back of my neck while looking down.

I'm sorry it took so long to publish this chapter but I promise it will be all worth it, especially with the chapter 9 and 10 that is coming shortly. And if it wasn't  for my boyfriend, I wouldn't be posting up a new chapter right now. I had no idea what to write about but thankfully, he was here to help me. I'll probably be updating the next chapter sometime this week or next week, so look out for that. Thank you for reading, please comment, vote, and all that extra stuff.

Love Shishi-14