Saliva 😏😀

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

I'm going to be honest I have felt this burning power inside of me lately and it's been taking over me. I feel as though I could do anything and I don't know what's wrong with me...but I can't tell Kitten~ 😏 that because she will leave me again...just like last time...I have to protect her without her knowing what I can do.

"You okay Senpai...you look a little pale" she said with her emo 🖤🦹‍♂️ voice that I love so much. She cares so much about me but...I'm a monster. I can't control the things I do....not anymore but I have to be able to if I don't want to hurt her. "Yes K-Kitten~😏 I'm okay. You don't need to worry about me!" I say in a reassuring voice. It's all fake. I am a fake. But I love her too much to let her go again...you will be mine Kitten and I will make sure of it. Whatever it takes I will protect you.

2 hours later....

2 hours have passed and I'm still stuck in my train of thought...that is until I see Lime flirting with MY Kitten😏!! I HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF....at least until we are high enough in space to float freely and stable enough to walk around the rest of the ship. It should be any second now...right as I say that the ship stop and a voice comes on to the speakers in the room...
"Dear Passengers...🖤🦹‍♂️ you have arrived to your destination. Please remain seated until given permission to walk."

My beautiful Kitten squeezes my arm and smiles up at me. She then starts coughing in Spanish because of her terrible black diarrhea smokers lung. She quit a long time ago but it didn't matter...she had been smoking since the age of two...those lungs stay with you forever 🤫🤫...She takes a deep breath as I hand her some water that was in my backpack 🎒 she smiles at me again and takes a sip.
Her beautiful lips touch my water bottle and her saliva is now on the mouth piece...when she gives it back the urge to lick the saliva off the mouth piece comes over me but I fight it and just put the water bottle back in my backpack...then the voice soles back onto the microphones

"Dear passengers...you can now walk around the ship. Please get up in a single file line as you walk out of this room then you are welcome to walk freely."

My kitten looks at me and I blush...But I have to leave her just for a second...I have to get Lime...now is my only chance.

We finally get it where we can walk freely and Lime heads down to admin...I have to follow him...

"I'll be right back my Kitten...I am going to go place my bag in a room real quick...I'll meet with you shortly."
"Okay Senpai! Be quick!"

I head to Admin with a knife I pulled put of my backpack...it's stabbing time 🔪 🩸