😈5.According to the plan😈

I had thought the perfect idea.

On the second day itself I called him for dinner.

Knock knock knock. I was standing in front of the Jungkook's room. Soon after the same footsteps were heard.

He opened the door. "Yes Taehyung" He said and smiled. I smiled back and said"I want you to come over my house for dinner tonight"

"Sorry Taehyung but I'm tired today"

"Who said I'm telling I commanding you" I said playfully and he chuckled.

"Ok"

He replied shortly and I left to buy some food.

As usual I had some coffee and went to buy the groceries.

And as usual all men and women would halt to admire my beauty. *imaginary hair flip*

*what could I do if I'm so beautiful~you only tell~*

🎃Time skip to evening🎃

I made some
Till I waited for him scrolling through my phone. I heard a knock on my door.Must be him. I opened the door and greeted him. He sat at the couch and I took a chair and sat infront of him.

We talked for some minutes until I heard a grumble from somewhere.

"You know? "

Again a grumble

Must be coming from the window" I smirked.

"I think it is not from the with dow. It's is from the small tummy of yours" I said and poked his tummy.

I got embarassed and his his face in his palms.

"I'll arange the table" I said and stood. He nodded and followed me.

As I reached the kitchen I opened the pot that had kimchi. The aroma of the food flew all round the kitchen.

"Wow this smell epic" He said and sniffed the air. I thaked him and poured out the food for us to eat.

We ate peacefully chatting with each other. After finishish the food I said him to wait at the couch.

I cleaned the table as I reached there I saw him sleeping. I smirked. I pulled him towards my bed.

🎃At the morning Jungkook's POV🎃

As I woke I felt a mascular arm around my waist. I shot open my eyes to see that Taehyung was sleeping. His upped half was naked with the lower was covered in blanket.

I looked towards my self. I was in my clothes. I sighed and looked towards him. I woke him up.

"Yes ba-Jungkook"

"Why I'm I here?"

"After I came washing the dishes, you were already asleep. I tried waking you up but you were sleeping like a pig"

"Ahh sorry" He said and rose from bed.

"Wait well just have breakfast"

"Okay"

I made breakfast and we ate.

"Well I've called the cleaners so they clean this stinky house. It will take a day. Till then could I stay in your house" I said trying to make him agree

He nodded and asked when was it and I told him the date. His total day's plan was to go his workshop and then come home and sleep.

He then left my house and then I left to roam around the city.