😈20."Help?"😈

A/n:

Contains kidnapping and raping scenes. Skip if you don't feel comfortable
_______

Junkook's POV

I quivered my eyes open. I saw an unfamiliar room in front of my eyes. I had a huge headache and my body felt like it had no energy left.

I tried rising from the bed but I failed miserably. I was tied to somewhat a bed. My hands widely spread with tied with rope on the headrest. My legs the same as my hands.

I roamed my eyes here and there. It was a definately a bed. My ha ds were aching because of the tightness the rope had.

There was only two options. Either wait for someone or yell for help. The second seemed fine so i yelled "hello! Anyone here? Pls help"

"Hello?"

"Help!"

Soon I heard calm footsteps coming towards me. He small hope build up in my body. Maybe I could get out if the person was nice.

Soon the footsteps came nearer and nearer. I firstly saw a pair of high heels and it looked familiar. I couldn't believe what i was seeing . The high heels were kinda familiar. Yeah, it was the first customer's shoes.

I looked at her, yeah, she was the one.

"Help?" I blurted.

She smirked. After all, a bitch is a bitch.

"Well not yet" She said

"why did you kidnap me?" I asked with a little nervousness.

"For revenge! "

"What revenge?" I asked confused.

"That idiot didn't tell you?" She said with amusement in her eyes. I swayed my head as a no. She laughed evilly. Her laugh kinda creeped me out. I gulped being scared of her.

"Your mafia boyfriend killed my mother, my most dear to me. So, I'll kill his most dear one. But not this quick." She smirked and seductively walked towards me. Mafia? My boyfriend is a mafia. Why didn't he tell me. Well she had just said a lie.

"Please no. You'll regret if you touch me"

"I will not" She say and started opening my shirt. I was scared to death. If I hadn't had my hands tied up. I would definitely punched her face.

Soon her job of opening my shirt was over and she started kissing my jaw. I protested but all went in vain. I tried tearing the rope but no use.

Tears formed my eye and all I could think was taehyung. What would he be doing. Was he thinking of me cuz I'm dying to meet him.

Soon, she started unbuttoning my Jean's button. She could be soo cruel. Sometimes the first impression is the last impression. She must have planned this all out.

She was soon satisfied with raping me and left without saying anything. Taehyung sure treated me like a princess, that's why his thought lingered my mind when I was raped mercilessly.

All I could see was his smiling face telling me "it's is all fine. It will be all fine"

"Would it be?"

__________________