😈17.Discharged😈

*Jungkook POV*

I woke up with no one beside me. A knock heard on the door and I said a weak "Come in!". A female nurse entered with a clipboard in her hands. She held up a hand and checked on my pulse. After a few minute she wrote something on her clipboard. She then smiled towards me and with a very sweet voice she asked "How are you feeling sir?"

I smiled towards her and said " I'm feeling pretty fine today"

"Sir we'll get you your breakfast and then you can get discharged" She said and i nodded. She bowed towards me and left the room.

I was feeling very bored when Taehyung departed the washroom. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Good morning baby!"

"Good morning Tae"

He had already closed the door and slowly came toward and started closing the gap between us.

Soon our lips collapsed with each other and he kissed me. I kissed him back with delight. Suddenly, a knock was heard and it ruined our moment. We opened our eyes and looked at each other without breaking the kiss. I pulled out and he said a small come in.

A nurse entered with a tray full of food. And she placed a small table over me. She put the tray of food on the table and left.

He looked at me awkwardly and again captured my lips. He passionately kissed me and I showed him the same passion. Soon after we pulled out due to lack of breath and he took the seat near me.

He pulled out the spoon and put a piece of food in my mouth. I shoved the food in my mouth. As soon the spoon was pulled out I cringed at the taste. It was tasteless. I looked at Taehyung and nodded my head as no. It was sign that i didn't want to eat the food.

"Baby it will make you recover soon." He said and again brought the spoon to my mouth. I cringed at the sight but sadly took it.

____

After the food was complete he left the room saying that he is going for getting me discharged. I was bored and closed my eyes

_________

I found myself in a strange room. I tried getting up but then I realised my legs and hands were tied up. I struggled to get it untied but then a pair of footsteps gained my attention.

I looked towards the sound of footsteps and it was a familiar figure. The man approached me and then.

I woke up from my sleep Taehyung was shaking me.when I woke up he said "Baby let's go home" and soon we were in the car
(Pls read the A/N)
______

A/N:

Hello there!

You know my life is hell! But who cares.

I just hit #5 for the tag taehyungxjungkook

Thank you everyone! Im saying this with the bottom of my heart. I love you all.

Well then! I'll take my leave

Be loyal readers! 🤓📖

Bye! 😃👋💜