👿23.Birthday👿

Taehyung was asleep. He was so happy to hear Jungkook was not going leave him. His pot of controlling bursted open. He started crying. He cried his heart with so much happiness in each tear, until he slept.

Jungkook was happy now. Every single secret was now exposed to him. His first love is very loyal to him and has vowed to be with him and protect him.

.

Jungkook remember it was his birthday. How could he forget. He was saving money for this moment. A small idea poped on his mind. He thought of making an eatable cake. He opened YouTube and typed for cake recipies. A tons of video poped on the screen. He looked for a detailed one and settled on a chocolate cake.

He watched it and made a list for things to be brought. As soon as the list was done he wore something presentable and ran to the nearest convenience Store.

He rummbled with the things and filled the carts with items. He brought some sprinkled a candle a party poper and a fragranced candles as an extra. He payed and left the store.

He then went to a gift store ams bought a gift for him. He wrapped it in a heart paper and wrote a greeting on it.

He quickly ran back home and tried making the cake. Slowly, steady step by step. Not a single drop more or less. Perfectly as shown in the video.

Soon the cake was done. He poured whipped cream on it and smoothed it out. He poured coloured sprinkles and woohoo! The cake is done. He covers his masterpiece with a metal utensil.

__

Taehyung woke with a happy heart. Ever did he find waking up was a good thing. He yawned and settled his legs on the ground. He walked happily and opened the door to the living room. And

Baam!

A loud voice echoed the house. It wasn't a gun nor a bomb. It was a party pooper. The sprinkles were levitating and soon dropped on the ground. He looked to the side to see a happy bunny smiling at him. He smiled back with pure happiness.

He looked around to see the white House covered with colourfull ribbons and balloons. Jungkook ran to the kitchen and brought a plate covered with utensil. He uncovered the utensil and Taehyung saw a beautiful white cake.

Jungkook pushed a small candle on the top of the cake and put a gift on the side. He flamed the candle and pulled Taehyung to the table.

Taehyung was never been so happy. Maybe it was his best day in his entire life. He blew on the cake and his lover singed him the happy birthday song. He cut the cake with a knife and fed Jungkook first.

According to the Western world, the first bite of the cake is fed to the one who has a special place in the heart. Which was indeed true. No one mattered except Jungkook. No one left for him but Jungkook.

A small tear formed in eyes. A tear of happiness.

He looked at the gift and held it. He started unwrapping the gift. He saw a small ring box. He slowly yet excitedly opened the box to see a promise ring there. Jungkook quickly took one ring and pulled Taehyung's hand.

"I vow to not leave you till my last breath. I vow to love you till my entire life. You mean a lot to me. Everyone has left me other than you. You are my only reason now why I still live on. I'll be with you in every matte on happiness or sorrow. I promise that this vows spoken by me comes directly from my heart" Jungkook said looking in tthe eyes of Taehyung and slid the ring on his finger.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook with all his might. Though he had just woken up his all tiredness were gone. He slid another ring on his finger and lovingly placed his lips on Jungkook's

___

Hope you liked the chapter. The book is about to end 🤧🤧