😈14.Can't😈

"No baby you can't! " I blindfolded Jungkook's eyes with my hands. But too late. He had already seen the dead body.
.

He turned towards me and slapped me hard.
.

That's when I woke up. It was Just a dream. It seemed to be real. My heart was beating fast and sweat was falling down my forehead. My breath was fast.
.

I gently slapped my cheeks and found that i was laying on my clothes. That's when i remembered that i was folding my clothes.
.

I started completing my undone work. Soon I had completed my work. But all the time i was feeling that was taking Jungkook to my place was a good idea.
.

I shrugged the thought of and went to restaurant and went to buy some food. I wasn't in the mood of cooking and I cannot let Jungkook cook. I don't how but he had cooked good on my first arrival.
.

*Time skip*
.

I entered Jungkook's room and he was sleeping. His eyes we're furrowed and maybe was having a nightmare.
.

*Jungkook' POV*
.

I was in a strange mansion. I was roaming around when I saw an unknown closed door. I opened it to see a Body covered with blood. A bullet passing his forehead and was staring at me. I was about to scream when Taehyung covered my eyes with his hands and said "No baby you can't!"
.

I jerked up and opened my eyes. I saw Taehyung was shaking me and was waking me. So I was sleeping. I sighed and rubbed of the sweat of my forehead.
.

The dream was quite scary. The dead body seemed familiar as if I had seen him before. My heartbeat was quite strong and it was hurting the place in my chest.
.

I gulped a glass-full of water near me and looked around. Taehyung had worried eyes. As if he knew about my dream.
.

"Don't worry Tae, it was a nightmare"
.

"What did you see?"
.

"I don't remember" I lied. I didn't wanted to discuss my nightmare. It was quite scary. I looked at Taehyung. He had a relieved expression.
.

"I brought food" He said with his cute boxy smile and held up a plastic bag. He then stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen.
.

I followed him to the kitchen. He was serving the food. I decided to serve the cutlery. I went to serve the cutlery.
.

I was having second thoughts. Should I go to Taehyung's house or not. After all, Taehyung was the one guilty in my dream.
.

"The food is here" He said and like a gentleman he served the plate on the table. We ate peacefully. The whole time I was thinking about the nightmare. I looked at Taehyung. He was thing something too much deeply.
.

We finished our food and went to our respective rooms. I wanted space tonight. I consulted to him and he didn't have any problem so now we are in different rooms.
.

______

A/N:

Jungkook has already went to his mother's. By mistake I did not publish that part and went to another. Now I'm thinking that it is pretty fair. That chapter was kinda boring.

Bye! ❤

Stay safe😷

Love ya! 💜

And don't forget to vote! ⭐️