Chapter Four

Current time:

Mohima fell asleep with the diary in her hands. Suddenly, she heard knocks on her door. A servent came to inform that Suhasini has came with her husband Anirban and her children. Mohima immediately started getting ready to meet her sister-in-law. She then kept the diary in the table so Sorbojit doesn't suspect that she read his diary. Mohima then rushed to downstairs.

Suhasini : Mohima boudi, kaisi ho aap?

Mohima : Didi, maine apko kitnibar bola hain tum bola kijiye mujhe!

Anirban : Ahem....Hum bhi hain!

Mohima : Dada.....

She then went to touch his feet but Anirban stops her.

Anirban : Areh! Ristey main hum apke chote hain! Pair maat chuiye.... Waise... Sorbojit kidhar hain?

Mohima : Woh toh....

At that moment, Sorbojit enters Rai bari. All of them smile. Sorbojit was talking with Munsi ji about something.

Anirban : Areh, Salok babu! Kaise hain aap?

Anirban said while going torwards Sorbojit. Sorbojit doesn't react and stays still. Anirban then pats Sorbojit on the back.

Sorbojit : Aap kaise hain?

Anirban : Hum toh thik hain. Woh apki behen apse milne ke liye utaula ho rahi thi issliye agaye!

Sorbojit : Accha....

Suhasini then looks at her son and daughter and tells them to go to their uncle but they were too scared.

Suhasini : (Smile) Dada.....

Sorbojit : Aplog bacchoko leke kamre main jayiye.....humme thora kam hain!
Chaliye munshi ji!

Saying that, Sorbojit leaves the hallroom. Suhasini's face becomes gloomy. Anirban then signals his wife that it will be ok. Suhasini nods.

It was noon, Sorbojit sat with everyone to eat lunch as Debottoma devi requested him. He came and started eating quietly. Anirban tried to make him laugh but he just faked a vauge smile. Everyone then finished eating. Sorbojit tried to get up but Suhasini stopped him.

Suhasini : Dada! Dekh maina tere liye narkol ke nadu layi hu! Sirf tere liye dabba bharke layi hu! Thora.....

Sorbojit : Main kuch din ke liye Dacca ja raha hun! Waha ke karobar ke kam ke liye....Issliye yahake puja main samil nahi ho payunga....

Saying that, Sorbojit left the room. Suhasini became sad. Mohima also didnt understand why Sorbojit keeps ignoring Suhasini? What might have happened in all these years?

Sorbojit was sitting and writing in his diary again. Suddenly, he stopped writing. His hand started shaking. Tears started coming down from his cheeks. He wanted to write furthur but still couldn't write. Mohima whom came to give Sorbojit some milk saw everything from the door. She didn't dared to enter the at that moment. Sorbojit then started breathing heavily. Droplets of tears fell on the pages of the diary. He then realised Mohima's presence and immediately got up from the chair and looked away.

Sorbojit : Aise darwaje ke pas khare hoke chori chori kya dekh rahi ho?

Sorbojit said while wiping his tears.

Mohima : Woh main.... Apke liye dudh...

Sorbojit : (Loudly) Woh rakho aur jayo yahase!

Mohima got shocked. Sorbojit never talks with her so loudly. She immediately keeps the glass of milk and leaves. Sorbojit was still in his thoughts.Sorbojit then takes the glass of milk in his hands. Suddenly, he starts getting flashback.

Flasback:

Sorbojit sees a buring cheeta infront of him. He gets shocked. He immediately tries to run close to the cheeta but people stop him from going.

Flashback Ends:

Sorbojit eyes became red. His grip started getting tighter.

"Teri wajase unki mrityu huyi hain!
Unki mrity ki zimmedar tu hain!"

These words in a female voice started ringing in his head. His grip got so tight that his hand started bleeding. The milk glass got covered in blood. Slowly the blood dripped on the marbled floor. Sorbojit's hand got shaky but he still kept holding the glass tightly as he was punishing himself. Slowly, the white marbled floor became red from blood.

It was early morning. The sun was still playing hide and seek with the clouds. Mohima's eyes opened from the sound of horses running. Mohima got up from her big Queen-Sized bed and opened the window to see a horse carraige going. Its Sorbojit's horse-carriage. 8 more horses with mens followed the horse-carriage. He left without telling Mohima. Maybe he was angry cause of yesterday. Mohima then gets flashback of last night. She then thinks of going to Sorbojit's room. "Aisa kya likh rahe the woh?", She said in her mind. She opened the door of his room to see the bloody floor which made her shocked. The milk and blood with pieaces of glass got mixed on the white marbled floor. Sorbojit probably didnt slept whole night.The diary was still on the table. What was he writing on the diary?

Assalamualaikum Sweeties!!💖💖💖 Kaise ho aap sab? Sorry I updated lately due to studies and personal issues. Plus I was in a bit shock due to my Grandmother's sudden demise. Will try to update sooner in future In Sha Allah. I hope yeh chapter accha laga aplogoko. Do you guys are liking this story? Should I continue? Do tell me in the comments. See you all soon on next chap. Till then,

Sayonara💖💖💖