𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚊

Y/n POV:
I woke up and checked the time, it was 6am. I heard Draco whimper in his sleep. My face turned into a puzzled expression and curiosity filled my thoughts. What could he be dreaming about? I questioned myself. It was ironic because Draco never whimpers in his sleep. He was sweating and he sounded like he was in Pain? Stressed out? Overthinking? Anxious about something?

"NO! I'm sorry, please don't harm her, I love her" he said. I widened my eyes, he was having a nightmare. "Y/N!" He yelled. I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Shhhh baby I'm here" I whispered. He finally calmed down and he opened his eyes. "Y/n?" He said and it was dark because the lights were closed. I opened the lamp so he could see me and when I did, he sighed in relief and hugged me tightly. "Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked, he nodded in response. "I don't want to talk about it" he said before wrapping his arms around my waist. "Are you sleepy?" I asked. He shook his head in response.

"Should we pack up then change?" I asked and he nodded. So we both packed our stuff and got ready. We went downstairs grabbing our trunks. "I made breakfast" Narcissa said. "Mother we really have to go" Draco said. "No it's fine actually we'll eat" I said. "what are you doing?" Draco whispered. "You're hurting your mothers feelings" I said. "We'll eat at Hogwarts" He said and left the house with me. "I don't want to stay there any longer, my parents house makes me have nightmares" he said, we went to platform 9 3/4 and entered the train.

"Dray what did you dream about?" I asked. "Nothing" he responded. "Tell me please" I begged. "If I will, it might happen" I said. "It won't please" I beg you. "I dreamt you were being tortured by the stupid fucking death eaters" he confessed. "I'm here even if they did or even if I died in the war I'm here now, I love you Malfoy" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Me too" he said looking down. "Hey" I said holding his face to make him look at me. "I'm here and I love you besides I'm not going to die" I said.

"I love you too" he said and kissed my cheek. "Words can't even express how much I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy" I said and he chuckled. "hey lovebirds" Pansy said as she barged in. "hey" I said. "How was your Christmas?" I asked. "Great, me and Blaise went ice skating in the muggle world" Pansy responded. "same, but not in the muggle world" I said. "So how was your Christmas?" Blaise asked. "good except, voldy showed up" I replied. "oh that's awful" Pansy commented. "tell me about it, your christmas" I responded. "We broke Blaise's bed, his parents bed, and the couch" Pansy confessed. "oh my god, his parents bed, I would never do that, that's very weird, strange, and embarrassing" I commented. "We broke the dining room table" I added. "table, we should do that Blaise" Pansy suggested. "What's next a yacht?" I questioned. "yeah and add the forest" Blaise replied. "The forest, I thought that was a joke, students aren't allowed and there are werewolves" I said imitating Draco.

Apparently, he didn't find it funny. He gave me a death stare. "What? take a picture Malfoy it'll last longer" I said. Pansy giggled as a response. "take your clothes off, wear a lingerie and I will" Draco said and for some reason, it made me blush. "Y/n's blushing" Pansy laughed. "no I'm not, he doesn't make me blush," I said.

"wanna bet?" Draco said as he came closer to me. He looked so hot, his lips, fuck I want to kiss him. He cupped my cheek and kissed my cheek going down to my neck, I just sat there like an idiot trying not to blush. he put his other hand on my waist slowly going down to my ass as he was kissing my neck. "fuck baby" he groaned into my ear. "you're making me hard" he added, I blushed. "she's blushing!" Pansy yelled. Draco looked at my face and I blushed as he admired my face. He kissed me and I kissed back, biting his lip and we pulled away. he put his nose to my nose, so they were touching, I giggled. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" Draco replied. I hugged him and he hugged back. "Awwww, I can't you two are so cute" Pansy said. "I'm crying" Blaise said sarcastically as he took a tissue to wipe his fake tears.