𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

Y/n POV:

I woke up and checked the time it was 8 o'clock I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face and combed my hair and took a shower, I dried my hair and straightened it. .  I put on my moisturizer, and I wore this

  I put on my moisturizer, and I wore this

 I went out of the bathroom.  I checked the time again it was 8:45 I went next to Draco "Draco Draco wake up" I said. He opened his eyes "what is it love?" said Draco. "you have to get up" I said. "Why?" said Draco. "Breakfast" I said. "Okay" said Draco he got up and went to the bathroom. I called pansy. "Hey girl" said pansy. "Hey" I said. "So tell me how are things?" said pansy. "They are great" I said. "Are you at Blaise's house?" I asked. "Yea" said pansy. "My birthday is tomorrow" I said. "Well happy early birthday" said pansy. "Thank you we are going back to Hogwarts today I need to go bye" I said. "Bye see you soon" said pansy. "Bye you too" I said. Draco came out of the bathroom. "Morning love" said Draco and kissed me gently. "Morning" I said and kissed back. Draco changed. "Let's go" said Draco and grabbed my hand, we went downstairs I smelt something good "what's that smell? it smells so good" I said. "I think it's the breakfast" said Draco. We looked at the table there was pancakes, pumpkin juice, eggs, avocado sandwiches, and coffee. "Mmm this looks good" I said. "Not as good as your wet pussy" Draco whispered. I blushed. "Stop" I said and pushed him playfully. 

We sat the table. "So you two are going back to Hogwarts today?" said Lucius. "Yea we are" I said and grabbed avocado sandwich and coffee. I started eating, I noticed Draco never drinks coffee. "Love why don't you drink coffee?" I asked. "I don't like coffee"  Draco replied. "Oh ok" I said. Draco was eating green apples and drinking pumpkin juice. "Why do you always eat green apples" I giggled. "Because they're good, sour and sweet at the same time, I like that" Draco chuckled. I giggled and kissed his cheek. We finished eating. "How about we watch a horror movie?" said Narcissa. "Umm I don't think it's a-" I said until Draco interrupted. "Sure" said Draco so I pinched his hand. "Ouch" Draco groaned. Narcissa got snakes and put them on the table, we sat down and she opened a horror movie. a scary scene came on I jumped and put my head on Draco's chest and clutched his shirt tightly and he put his arms around me. the scary scene finished I let go of his shirt. 

 A sad part came, a tear rolled down my cheek, Draco looked at me and put his hand on my cheek and kissed me wiped my tears away. I looked at Narcissa and Lucius and saw them looking at us smiling, I smiled back awkwardly. A sex scene came on they looked at us, I froze it was awkward and I looked at Draco, he had a massive boner,  the scene finished. I was horny,  Draco looked at my necklace and he saw it was Orange so he knew I was horny, he smirked, The movie finished. I went upstairs and started packing to go back to Hogwarts,  Draco did the same. I put some clothes i will wear later on the bed. Me and Draco went to the bathroom and took a shower we made out a lot and fucked.

 We dried ourselves with a towel and i wore the black dress that pansy got me for Christmas. I never took of the necklace that shows my feelings and the necklace that is a broken heart that connects to Draco's broken heart. Draco wore black chain pants, a black shirt, chain necklace, he put on his Dior Sauvage perfume, and the cologne that i got him for Christmas, shit he looks so fucking hot.